OSU QB Matthew Baldwin enters Portal

You have no idea, we wish we had O$U’s talent. They have been an NFL factory and have plenty of talent this year. Urban’s goose was cooked in Columbus last September when he lost support of the Wexner family so he “opted to leave” at the end of the year. Again We could only wish to have their talent.

Urban leaves a mess regardless of talent. Just something about him. That said, I was comparing him to JJ and Butch, not our last four HCs. I’d take urban as HC in a minute, gladly accept the one NC he wouLed bring and then can his *** before the cancer took hold. OSU has always been nfl factory, but JJ left two national titles and Butch left the most nfl talent ever by far.

Advertisement
Evidently that guy missed the last 10 NFL drafts. Buckeyes had a ton of first rounders, UM not so much. They have more coming in this draft and also next season while our guys are down the board.

He's being sarcastic. He’s an anti-Miami troll who constantly shlts on everything Miami, and he thinks everybody else is a “homer”.

Even us “homers” know Miami isn’t recruiting at a level like the taints of the world, it’s just a fact.

The exact same thing is going to happen to us if Tate gets it together and wins out in the fall. The portal was good for us in filling holes but overall it is a bad thing for the sport. I am not a fan.

Advertisement
Yea it feels like Fields was promised that job . It really wouldn’t make sense for him to transfer there if they hadn’t, Fromm is gone after this year anyways

You don’t transfer an risk sitting out a year AND not winning the job without some kind of guarantee

Where fromm going??

Urban isn't JJ or Butch; they leave championship teams, he leaves hot piles of ****.
I agree.. JJ/Butch had plans and built up staffs and set up a culture that was built to win and produce strong minded assistant coaches and of course players..

When it comes to Urban I love him as coach as he only wants to win and you can see the pain in him with every loss that I feel really shows he cares more than hardcore fans. The thing with him leaving after is like being on such a drug adrenaline rush where you are so consumed with winning that you set the culture in the building in a frenzy that they must win and things are like a cyclone. Then when he leaves the programs come off the high and see all the damage that was left behind because of their years of drug use

Advertisement
Who didn’t know fields was guaranteed a starting spot. Let’s not play dumb

Poss poor way to bring in a player but that was likely their way of gaining the commitment. Makes sense why Tate left when he did and why Baldwin is leaving now.

I agree.. JJ/Butch had plans and built up staffs and set up a culture that was built to win and produce strong minded assistant coaches and of course players..

When it comes to Urban I love him as coach as he only wants to win and you can see the pain in him with every loss that I feel really shows he cares more than hardcore fans. The thing with him leaving after is like being on such a drug adrenaline rush where you are so consumed with winning that you set the culture in the building in a frenzy that they must win and things are like a cyclone. Then when he leaves the programs come off the high and see all the damage that was left behind because of their years of drug use

Never thought too much about the reasons but yours is a good one. Urban also seems to need to change conferences after a few year when they catch on to his game or something. I can see him going west this time, maybe USC.

Advertisement
Never thought too much about the reasons but yours is a good one. Urban also seems to need to change conferences after a few year when they catch on to his game or something. I can see him going west this time, maybe USC.
Good get the **** out of the east coast.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a Miami QB who loses the starting job transfers there

Advertisement
That’s all you’ve got? Your posting history tells the tale, gayturd

You're not even a college football knowledgeable poster Why would I waste my time shredding you again. You only know one thing, and that's acting like a 15 yr old girl who's date ****ed another chick at prom.

You run around calling posters trolls and Gator fans because you have absolutely no idea about anything college football related. You have no place else to turn so you throw out ridiculous insults to hide your lack of anything of substance when it comes to football. My guess is that your lane is soccer.

Advertisement
Back