OSU QB Matthew Baldwin enters Portal

Advertisement
The truth about our society is the powerful use the medial to control their narrative so the simple minded will believe.

The truth about Ohio state is there was no competition. Fields was guaranteed the job.

Fields has talent but to me there seems to be something missing with him. He seems very entitled. Which is a big problem with the modern day athlete.

The truth about our society is the powerful use the medial to control their narrative so the simple minded will believe.

The truth about Ohio state is there was no competition. Fields was guaranteed the job.

Fields has talent but to me there seems to be something missing with him. He seems very entitled. Which is a big problem with the modern day athlete.

lol as if entitlement didn't exist with past athletes? u just see it more bc of how we cover sports and social media. they were entitled back then too (elway being one)

Urban isn't JJ or Butch; they leave championship teams, he leaves shot piles of ****.
You have no idea, we wish we had O$U’s talent. They have been an NFL factory and have plenty of talent this year. Urban’s goose was cooked in Columbus last September when he lost support of the Wexner family so he “opted to leave” at the end of the year. Again We could only wish to have their talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good chance he may be better than Martell. I mean, if he bested Fields this Spring. Sign him up! We're bound to "hit" eventually.

Advertisement
You have no idea, we wish we had O$U’s talent. They have been an NFL factory and have plenty of talent this year. Urban’s goose was cooked in Columbus last September when he lost support of the Wexner family so he “opted to leave” at the end of the year. Again We could only wish to have their talent.

Nobody has better talent than Miami. Get out of here troll.

Nobody has better talent than Miami. Get out of here troll.
You might want to Check the last 10 NFL Drafts and tell me what you see. Tune in to this years draft and You will see OSU guys in the first couple rounds and UM guys way down the board, but what would the NFL scouts know! Don’t let your feelings get in the way of the facts. FYI I was going to UM games before you were born.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to Check the last 10 NFL Drafts and tell me what you see. Tune in to this years draft and You will see OSU guys in the first couple rounds and UM guys way down the board, but what would the NFL scouts know! Don’t let your feelings get in the way of the facts. FYI I was going to UM games before you were born.

Nobody on here should ever give that much credit to a team who was coached by a former Gator. This a Canes message board, not a message board for real college football talk. Be gone troll.

Advertisement
Nobody on here should ever give that much credit to a team who was coached by a former Gator. This a Canes message board, not a message board for real college football talk. Be gone troll.
Are you 11 or 12? Look at OSU’s last 10 years and compare them to ours. Don’t let facts get in the way of your opinion. Reality is what it is!

My sarcasm detector and my dumdum detector are both going off. I wonder which one's accurate.

And he apparently can't get past one read. Sounds like one of those QBs the media love to glorify as long as they can until he reveals his total ineptness at the position in the NFL.

Advertisement
According to @dsddcane Georgia let him go because they didn't think he had it between the ears
That was the assesment of their staff and came right out of coley & that fat prick qb coaches mouths. Seems a lil premature in that assesment but they'd know first hand more than any of us would. Obviously myself included.

That was the assesment of their staff and came right out of coley & that fat prick qb coaches mouths. Seems a lil premature in that assesment but they'd know first hand more than any of us would. Obviously myself included.
Lol, who's their QB coach? I agree, one season and they don't think he could have learned? Idk but that's on them. I guess they did see him every day out there.

When you are given a starting job without having to earn it then of course you will have a sense of entitlement. I really hope this blows up in Ohio States face.

Advertisement
Who didn’t know fields was guaranteed a starting spot. Let’s not play dumb

There were a lot of people on this board who did not think he was guaranteed the starting spot. Their angle was that Tate "ran from competition" and Fields was not guaranteed the job. They even said this meant nothing.
20190409_112705.jpg

The writing was on the wall.

Osu made their bed with fields when he visited , they most certainly promised him the job

Advertisement
Back