OSU presser now 9:0O PM ESPN2

Urban Liar deleted OLD text messages from his phone with the help of their Director of Football Ops according to USAToday. They along with CBSports sports are trashing him....Can't wait to read Bianchi. LOL Gene Smith AD barely suspended....HUH? Mishandled is now the new word for LYING. :stupid:
And apparently the investigators did not get to question Urban about that. There also were FOIA requests for the texts at the time.

Advertisement
It's a joke. So is OSU. What did you expect? OSU is a jock school, an academic wannabe with a severe inferiority complex. These penalties are absurd. Meyer's history with this situation goes back 9 years to when he didn't support the wife and set her up for future abuse. The abuse continued, plus the guy took lewd photos at the White House, and had *** with a staffer in his office. Meyer knew of the continued abuse in 2015 and did nothing to help, just reported it to the AD. So they say he didn't condone it, but he surely enabled it and hushed it up. Only 3 years later when the story came out did he fire the guy. And for this he gets a 3 game suspension, which isn't even that harsh. For the first 2 games, he gets to be in his office/practice/meetings/gameplan...everything but coach the game. The 3rd game he has to stay away. Please! Then we have the AD, the leader of the athletic department, who did nothing. He gets a 2 week vacation! My only question is what the moron trustees talked about for ELEVEN HOURS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Satan shoves a pineapple up his *** every day while he rots in ****
DecisivePlushKiwi-size_restricted.gif

So if Urban has a memory problem wouldn't you want to keep text messages around? I guess this was never considered by OSU investigators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back