OSU presser now 9:0O PM ESPN2

Advertisement
I don't see how he could have done nothing wrong, but enough for a suspension for 1/4 of the season.

hope saban beats the dog **** out of him one more time before it's all said and done

he already ran him out of florida, hopefully he puts him in a coma after this next one

not like I like either one.. if urban was on the ground being eaten by 100,000 fire ants and saban walked up with some pesticide, the best scenario is saban takes the pesticide and pours it down urbans throat then chugs the other half of it

Advertisement
A cesspool university residing in a cesspool state siding with an immoral subhuman that wins games. Not surprised

Advertisement
LOL @ anyone that thought he was getting fired

osu doesn't give a **** about anything but wins, they ain't firing satan they ARE satan..
I said earlier in the other thread. The only was he was getting fired was if he gave them that ultimatum over the suspension that was rumored.

I think they did what was expected. He was not going to get fired, especially after the Maryland chit came out. How convenient? It is what it is. Fvck Urban Meyer. He will fvck up eventually. It always happens. This is just a stepping stone and Taint just doesn't see it.

Advertisement
A cesspool university residing in a cesspool state siding with an immoral subhuman that wins games. Not surprised
That's CFB in general in today's age. The headlines are non-stop with filth. That doesn't even cover all the **** that isn't being talked about by the talking heads.

hope saban beats the dog **** out of him one more time before it's all said and done

he already ran him out of florida, hopefully he puts him in a coma after this next one

not like I like either one.. if urban was on the ground being eaten by 100,000 fire ants and saban walked up with some pesticide, the best scenario is saban takes the pesticide and pours it down urbans throat then chugs the other half of it

Saban?...the same Saban that tried to sign a kid that Richt kicked outta UGA for domestic abuse?...that Saban?...that's your beacon of morality?...LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back