OSU pass offense is trash

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Day following in the Comer footsteps. OC taking over for a great HC that left the program loaded.

Tell me you know NOTHING about football without telling me. It was obvious by YEAR 2 that Coker's team was regressing. By year 4, it was beyond obvious. Day has lost a grand total of 2 conference games in 4 years. Coker lost three conference games in year 4 alone. Guy was a crazy hit to his best player away from possibly winning a Natty last year, in year 4. Coker wasn't even sniffing a title in year 4.

Never mind the fact that Ohio State has been dominant throughout the run. They aren't consistently battling crap to the final whistle, they are whipping teams. I can't stand OSU, but Day has proven that he's a **** good coach, one who if he remains in Columbus will eventually win it all.

Advertisement
Isn’t this the same thing that happened to Stroud 3 years ago and then he came on as the season went on? I’m nothing close to even a casual observer of OSU but some of the immediate takes on this site are just mind boggling sometimes.

Isn’t this the same thing that happened to Stroud 3 years ago and then he came on as the season went on? I’m nothing close to even a casual observer of OSU but some of the immediate takes on this site are just mind boggling sometimes.
I know the OSU fans want the backup (of course)

Advertisement
Back