OSU pass offense is trash

9-12 for 70 yards and a pick against a dominant Indiana squad. Can only help us with the WR recruiting.
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
And now Marvin Harrison Jr hurt
Yeah. I know it is OSU. But, why wouldn't Jr. go to Sr.'s alma mater? A good career as a starter at Syracuse can lead to the NFL. Columbus is certainly no better than Syracuse in terns of NIL, weather, and hip culture. NFL scouts look for skills instead of college-rankings hype. Yes, the better supporting cast at OSU will boost Jr's stock. But, the bigger bags are also a factor in his recruitment, or am I just too cynical.

Speaking of Syracuse, I remember the days when they and Penn State were independents. They played each other every year. Pitt, WVU, Navy, and Army were regulars. Guess I am just old school, stuck in an older version of college life. ****, I remember the ECAC in basketball. I think that higher education today generally is b---s---, so I guess that I am just too cynical when it comes to college sports.

OSU , aren’t who they or everyone thinks they are .
It was interesting how the game announcer said the most important games are the weakest on there schedule.
Which tells there are some beat down losses coming with rival teams.

Michigan will absolutely destroy OSU

GOCANES

Advertisement
Fire up the xcuse life raft!!

Describing the offense as a "mixed bag," OSU coach Ryan Day said the team needed to do better in short-yardage situations and third down. He said he would have liked to play quarterback Devin Brown more, but he didn't want to disrupt the team's rhythm, especially with as clunky as the performance already was early on.

Advertisement
Back