OSU on a different level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Before someone comes in and says I'm hating, I'm not. This is a super intelligent and wonderful financial opportunity for these young men, who deserve compensation for their athletic achievements. I'm simply opining on the lunacy of 19 year Olds flipping houses in the current economic climate.
8C5D4C21-84B3-4F1C-83D3-420FDBE1E64B.jpeg

…COULDN’T AGREE MORE….THIS BLOWHIO STATE PUNK WAS FLIPPIN’ STOLEN CAR RADIOS AT PAWN SHOPS AND ABSOLUTELY DESERVES A CHANCE TO FLIP A FU@KIN’ TRAILER….

Before someone comes in and says I'm hating, I'm not. This is a super intelligent and wonderful financial opportunity for these young men, who deserve compensation for their athletic achievements. I'm simply opining on the lunacy of 19 year Olds flipping houses in the current economic climate.
Man idk. I know a chick thats a realtor and she was just telling me the other day thats its actually not a bad time to sell/flip houses. The earlier you can get in during these times the better. Her point was the the prices are just raising to their normal price point and she thinks it will stabilize. A client of hers got a house for a lil under 100 and she just got an offer for 240 on the same house. Im speaking on the Bradenton/Tampa market ofc.

Man idk. I know a chick thats a realtor and she was just telling me the other day thats its actually not a bad time to sell/flip houses. The earlier you can get in during these times the better. Her point was the the prices are just raising to their normal price point and she thinks it will stabilize. A client of hers got a house for a lil under 100 and she just got an offer for 240 on the same house. Im speaking on the Bradenton/Tampa market ofc.
If it's fast, sure. But everything will crash soon. Crypto and the stock market are precursors to the housing market. Crypto and Stocks were over valued and are now returning to the mean. Same thing will happen to the housing market imo

Advertisement
LOVE THIS!

This is the true power of NIL that I pray more players understand and take advantage of.

NIL is more than sitting around waiting on an endorsement or pay-for-play check from a collective. It gives the players the power to pioneer their OWN ventures when their recognition is at the highest most of them will receive.

There are infinite branding and sales opportunities that if done right, will make these young me owners instead of employees and potentially make the endorsement money secondary.

Go get it!

It depends.

These high energy prices could cause an economic downturn that greatly affects people’s capacity to buy.

Corporate landlords are driving up prices, but there is a limit to what they are doing. It will be a free for all until the banks say no, then it will crash. How bad the crash is is the question.

No one talks about the role energy prices played in the 2008 depression. It made a bad situation much worse. We should have reset the economy like we did back in the 70s, but we kicked the cam down the road like usual.

We are using obsolete theory and policy to deal with a rapidly changing and evolving economy. The chickens will come home to roost at some point. The transition won’t be easy.

Real estate in general is an investment area ripe for the exploitation of those with a strong desire to see immediate giant gains and/or those with an insufficient knowledge base and inability to be immersed in the project but access to quick capital.

Glad it seemingly worked out for these kids as it's always good to see people willing to invest rather than just spend. I'd just hope (and assume they are/will) that athletic departments are warning these kids about the more risky type of investment scenarios. Maybe it's something they were already doing in anticipation of pro careers but it'd suck to see a kid get taken advantage of now while he's still wearing a college uniform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all really hyping up a house flip in Columbus?
That’s really on on another level??
You guys really think that’s some sort of mind blowing opportunity or recruiting advantage?
Wow, y’all scare easy.

I’m glad for the kid but disappointed in OP. “They’re on a different level”? I think you’re vastly overestimating how much capital you need to flip a house. Especially a house in Ohio.

LINE THESE BLOWHIO STATE ****EYES UP AND LETS GET IT ON….THERE’S NOT A SINGLE TEAM IN CFB THAT NEEDS A 305 CANE CURB STOMPING WORSE THAN THESE TERRY PORTER SLURPING PHUCKS….
BODESLAM PUT THE “BOOM IN THE BOOM BOOM SHAKALAKA “

Very soon we’ll be BODESLAMING AGAIN 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back