OSU on a different level

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
Screenshot_20220630-183613_Twitter.jpg
we just aren't on the same level. Dudes are flipping houses, in this market?!?!? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but this just threw me off so much 🤣. I mean **** they have the money for this, now. Henderson is a true sophomore. Lmao

Advertisement
Before someone comes in and says I'm hating, I'm not. This is a super intelligent and wonderful financial opportunity for these young men, who deserve compensation for their athletic achievements. I'm simply opining on the lunacy of 19 year Olds flipping houses in the current economic climate.

Advertisement
Let's see if they are still tweeting after they loose their *** when the housing market tanks. Renovation invoices, open ended property tax and possibly mortgage interest are a ***** when you cant sell that flipper for even what you bought it at.

Its been 10 years of tailwinds, couldn't help but make money throwing darts at a board. Going to need to be a little smarter in this upcoming cycle though.

Advertisement
View attachment 194147we just aren't on the same level. Dudes are flipping houses, in this market?!?!? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but this just threw me off so much 🤣. I mean **** they have the money for this, now. Henderson is a true sophomore. Lmao
You're kidding I take it. You realize what the market is like in Colombus? He's simply making smart investments and capitalizing on his credit and his parents. One thing they definitely do have at OSU is top notch advisors.

You're kidding I take it. You realize what the market is like in Colombus? He's simply making smart investments and capitalizing on his credit and his parents. One thing they definitely do have at OSU is top notch advisors.
Gotta admit I don't know what the market is in Columbus. Was speaking from a broader view. And I don't disagree with the idea. I was more blown away they have the capital for this, that's all.

Advertisement
Gotta admit I don't know what the market is in Columbus. Was speaking from a broader view. And I don't disagree with the idea. I was more blown away they have the capital for this, that's all.
I get it. But I think ALOT of people don't grasp how minimal the short term investment is to get a mortgage on a basic house and what's necessary to flip it. Especially when I'd bet they have people lining up these investments for them. Get a loan for 50k tops and ur good to go. With nil this is a very simple play and **** good business for kids. They just need to make sure they don't stray to far from what's being put in front of them so they don't lose their ***.

Advertisement
Why are we talking about the Suckeyes on a Canes board? We've won 5 (really 6) MNC over the last 40 years. They've che@ted for one. They are usually a solid program but they are not Miami or Alabama (based on the last 40 years). Also, have you been to Columbus? I have and my experienced sucked. It was soooo incredibly generic and boring. I could not wait to leave. It's also freezing in winter & gloomy six months out of the year. No thanks! I honestly don't know why anyone would go there.

Advertisement
Back