OSU mod on Battle...

Would love to know how many 6'2-6'3 DB's you have seen cover and offer run support like Battle.

lol at 6'3. He's lucky to hit 6'2. Dude has the upper body of a chicken - im a buck fifty and i have bigger pecs and arms and shoulders than him. The 3rd most overrated kid on this forum, Ladson is first, Sanders is second, and then this CI legend Battle is third.

Advertisement
Our safety class of Stevenson and Smith is perfect to go with Hall and Carter in 2019 along with Frierson who will be able to play both CB and S in a year or two.

Our safety class of Stevenson and Smith is perfect to go with Hall and Carter in 2019 along with Frierson who will be able to play both CB and S in a year or two.
Staff wants three safeties this year. Battle should be the third if Richards ends up playing offense.

Literally every single guy from STA that went to OSU had connects to the school, or were originally from Out of state.

No on both of those for Damon Arnette, even though I’m pretty sure we didn’t offer him lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
How did this Ohio State st thomas aquinas pipeline get started? **** is annoying as Fu*$

1.) Urban Meyer had connections with that school dating back to UiF (Major Wright comes to mind)
2.) The Bosas
3.) When it comes to DBs, hard to question the run they are on...pretty much everyone in their secondary is getting drafted, a lot of them in the first round

1.) Urban Meyer had connections with that school dating back to UiF (Major Wright comes to mind)
2.) The Bosas
3.) When it comes to DBs, hard to question the run they are on...pretty much everyone in their secondary is getting drafted, a lot of them in the first round

Has nothing to really do with Urban. Theyve been down here recruiting wayyy before he got there.

1.) They have ALWAYS recruited S.fla tough for who they wanted. Mainly Fort Lauderdale area ( Chris Gamble, etc)
2.) Cris Carter was a coach on staff. He would sell them on some kids
3.) They got 2 Bosa kids. But they are a non factor to other s.fla kids.

They are just a big time program (osu) who have been in s.fla for years. So there is an attraction to them. They are smart they come down every year and get a guy or so to keep it going.

St Thomas is a MIAMI pipeline school..we mostly get who we want from there to be honest. I cant tell you of the last guy they came down and flat out beat um for from sta. Bosas didnt show interest. The wr that flamed out and is at UF now showed little interest as well. (originally a midwest kid).

Battle would be the first in awhile

This kid being a STA player, keeps Miami in it.. I think IF Miami can get him on campus in the summer, this could be a good sign for our Canes BUT IF not then maybe our Canes are out of it.. BUT Miami's Paradise Camp can change a lot of local recruits mind!!

Advertisement
Johnnie Dixon is one most thought we had from soFla that ended up there..
Although he hasn’t really done anything up there.

Advertisement
Back