Orlando Spring Game

Exactly most of the touchdowns were scored against walk on defensive backs

This is all I was saying.
So is our 2nd team defense as good as most 1st team defenses on other teams/?

Or is our 2nd team defense equal to other 2nd team defenses?

How do you judge the QBs when they mostly went against the 2nd and mixed 2nd/3rd defenses?

This is what I saying. The QBs looked good. But there were kids out there who would NEVER see the field outside of today

Advertisement
Anyone else feel like we were under center entirely too much?
Most of the big plays in the passing game came out of shotgun while the big plays in the running game were from under center. At this point most of the deception on offense has been under center. Jet sweeps. Motions. Draws and fake draws. Weakside runs. Incorporating the pistol might be something that allows for some of the playaction and deception Enos wants while still allowing the QBs to be away from center where they feel most comfortable.

Irvin reshaped his body. Looks lean
Yeah he looks in way better shape this year

Advertisement
Most of the big plays in the passing game came out of shotgun while the big plays in the running game were from under center. At this point most of the deception on offense has been under center. Jet sweeps. Motions. Draws and fake draws. Weakside runs. Incorporating the pistol might be something that allows for some of the playaction and deception Enos wants while still allowing the QBs to be away from center where they feel most comfortable.

We can also see formations like what we saw in the Orange Bowl Classic when Enos had Split backs on each side of the QB with one going in motion prior to the snap.
I think we will see many variations of shotgun formations with motion/deception no matter who wins the job.

Advertisement
He’s pretty bad bro... with the WR depth we got he shouldn’t see the field.
I think he's good at everything but catching the ball (which is obviously super important) and is a great athlete. However, Knowles is probably one of the worst players to actually see playing time in Miami's recent history.

Having said that, no reason to play Wiggins with the WR depth as you stated (unless he starts catching everything).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tate and Kosi looked way ahead of Williams.... Wow we finally have an offense with plays in it. O line is still poor.

Not buying it.

If we end up with a rather porous OLine, Martell's squirrel-ishness - will negate some of that.

If we end up with a good pass Oline, we know Kosi has a gun, and we know that Williams has some beautiful passes as well.

I noted that some guys on the shooting range were really, really good. But when these same guys were getting shot AT - they couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a bass fiddle.

Circumstances heavily determine success.

I'll wait.

Advertisement
Back