Orlando Spring Game

Check the tape. Drove into the red zone against the ones.

I wasn’t referring to just that drive, that was on me for that response. Your boy was solid today. All looked okay but our defensive depth is so bad that it’s hard to measure much of it

Advertisement
Bump the posts then and take your issues to those individuals. Most people want the guy who wins a fair competition and can give us the best chance of succcess.

As for @Calvin, from what I've seen it looks like he simply doesn't like Tate or Jarren bc he thinks they're quitters, fwiw.
Bump the posts then and take your issues to those individuals. Most people want the guy who wins a fair competition and can give us the best chance of succcess.

As for @Calvin, from what I've seen it looks like he simply doesn't like Tate or Jarren bc he thinks they're quitters, fwiw.
Exactly, I only see our fans being the same overacting azzholes they usually are. Tate don't get no pass

Perry will begin Fall as Qb1. He earned it, but he has to work his *** off over the summer to get better.

I know its only spring, but I'm proud of that kid. He could've easily phoned it in and nobody would have been surprised. He could have transferred and no one would have been surprised. Many wrote him off (and honestly they still are) thinking he didnt work on his game, but whether you like the boy or not, you cant deny that he came to compete this cycle.

Now I need to see JW and Tate take the job from him bc it's not like there's this giant gulf between the 3 qbs if we're being fair.

I'll say the same thing I said when Spring began: May the best man win.

His first drive wasn't against walkons. He was third QB to take the field and played against the 1s. Got inside the 5 yard line.

Yea I corrected myself. I was speaking as a whole instead of that one drive

Advertisement
I wasn’t referring to just that drive, that was on me for that response. Your boy was solid today. All looked okay but our defensive depth is so bad that it’s hard to measure much of it

Good man right here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked and encouraged by Kosi's performance this spring. Hopefully he's dedicated over the summer and continues this progression. Having a real OC to develop the offensive talent here should be something that we're all happy about. It's paying major dividends already.
Enos is earning his bread. No matter who wins in the fall, the Qbs clearly got better and developed over the course of the spring under his tutelage. That Qb assistant we hired from UGA also deserves some credit, too. Great job.

So is our 2nd team defense as good as most 1st team defenses on other teams/?

Or is our 2nd team defense equal to other 2nd team defenses?

How do you judge the QBs when they mostly went against the 2nd and mixed 2nd/3rd defenses?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back