Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s exactly one Tate hater on this board, and that is @Calvin. TBH I’d like to see you two debate.

The rest of don’t care who ends up the starter.

I have to disagree. In the "Malik Rosier > Tate Martell" thread there were plenty of people debating with me that Tate was trash. Funny though, I don't see those people anymore. The funniest post I saw was that Tate should move to WR.

There’s exactly one Tate hater on this board, and that is @Calvin. TBH I’d like to see you two debate.

The rest of don’t care who ends up the starter.
This is wishful thinking. Almost half this board has someone that they want to win the job in their head. And a large portion of that contingent goes out of their way to trash the other quarterbacks when they make mistakes. It’s like clockwork.

Advertisement
It seems like a certain group like to clown on Martell when he struggles then makes excuses for why/how he was able to ball out.

What’s the deal / agenda with all the negativity around Martell?

Some people was hating before he even showed up on campus.

At the end of the day he’s a cane, just like the others qbs. The program is better when all three play well, so if you’re a “ fan” I’d root for that.

Then again the fan base is pretty ****** as a whole, so I wouldn’t expect that.

Advertisement
I have to disagree. In the "Malik Rosier > Tate Martell" thread there were plenty of people debating with me that Tate was trash. Funny though, I don't see those people anymore. The funniest post I saw was that Tate should move to WR.
There’s a difference between evaluating a player’s performance honestly, and hating on a player. That thread had posters saying he looked like shlt, which by all accounts he did. With the exception of Calvin... who was def hating, and does so regardless of performance.

This is wishful thinking. Almost half this board has someone that they want to win the job in their head. And a large portion of that contingent goes out of their way to trash the other quarterbacks when they make mistakes. It’s like clockwork.
Criticisms of performance are not hating. Proof of this will be when those same guys shift to criticize whoever does poorly today.

Except Calvin, who really does hate Tate.

Advertisement
Back