Orlando Spring Game

Advertisement
Perry threw some good balls but I think he took like 4 or more sacks. Overall good day from all the qbs.
Today imo

Tate and Perry performed the best. I give Tate the nod considering that impressive drive vs the first team defense in which he drove all the way down the field. I’m addition to that had a couple of good runs. In fact I don’t think anyone had a good series vs the 1st team defense outside of the drive by Tate tbh

Perry looked good throwing the ball I thought too, needs to do a better job avoiding pressure though

Williams started off shaky for sure but made an impressive throw to Mallory for a td. He has things he can work on in terms feeling pressure alittle better imo.

Advertisement
The offensive staff has been here for 3 days and they just beat our defensive staff in a scrimmage?
Did they? Looks like the second team took the lumps. From what I watched, the 1st team didn't give the offense much and each QB looked shaky against them. Interested in what you saw. I missed the very first part of the stream.

Y so he can never fire anyone?

Not exactly like Blake has a quick trigger finger and Golden's firing was mandated from above his head.

I was obviously just throwing stuff against the wall with my original statement about offering him the job BUT Rick obviously can fundraise at an elite level and understands the infrastructure needs of a big time athletics program.

Advertisement
Perry threw some good balls but I think he took like 4 or more sacks. Overall good day from all the qbs.
Today imo

Tate and Perry performed the best. I give Tate the nod considering that impressive drive vs the first team defense in which he drove all the way down the field. I’m addition to that had a couple of good runs. In fact I don’t think anyone had a good series vs the 1st team defense outside of the drive by Tate tbh

Perry looked good throwing the ball I thought too, needs to do a better job avoiding pressure though

Williams started off shaky for sure but made an impressive throw to Mallory for a td. He has things he can work on in terms feeling pressure alittle better imo.
Agree with this analysis. Moral of the story: this QB race is a long way off from being decided.

Yessir. That's what I've been getting at in every thread. Comparing QBs without the specific scenario a play was made is a useless exercise.
The only problem with this though is that more often than not the QBs facing the ones were with the second team OL. And we circle right back to not learning a **** thing.

Advertisement
Not exactly like Blake has a quick trigger finger and Golden's firing was mandated from above his head.

I was obviously just throwing stuff against the wall with my original statement about offering him the job BUT Rick obviously can fundraise at an elite level and understands the infrastructure needs of a big time athletics program.

So fix the problem with more of the problem that makes a ton of sense too.

Wiggins is brutal

3169FE8E-ACEA-4F2E-B920-5F5DA3BF6BCA.gif

Advertisement
Did they? Looks like the second team took the lumps. From what I watched, the 1st team didn't give the offense much and each QB looked shaky against them. Interested in what you saw. I missed the very first part of the stream.
Martell had an early drive against the 1s with the backup OL. Drove them down the field. Couple of nice throws. Enos wanted to see if we could run the ball from closed sets against the 1s inside the 10. It didn't work out as expected. Wound up kicking and missing a FG. I think that was the most success any QB had against the 1s.

Advertisement
Back