Orlando Canes

Advertisement
I've lived like 1/8 mile from duffys for last 2 years and just went there the 1st time 2 months ago. Dead during the lunch break, waitresses were mostly older lifers and the floor was sticky. They had stupid rewards program that the waitress said brings in old the old folks. So pretty much the opposite of what you want from a sports bar. The redeeming quality was both the boneless and regular wings were pretty **** good and certainly better than the other sports chains.

If we do NOT relocate, we will remain in Altamonte Springs at Duffy's. Everyone is welcome. Just wear some Canes gear, ask where our group is and cheer LOUD!

Advertisement
I’ve been here for a couple of year and I’m glad to hear there’s a spot to gather, watch games, and chat. I’m down for whatever spot.

OT: I am on the market looking for a job. If any of you Orlando cane have opportunity, let me know. My background is in IT and Media, but I’m open. 👍🏾
Hey brother, shoot me an email. Maybe I can help you out. Send your resume and some info about yourself! Chrisdelahoz@gmail

Advertisement
Ace > Duffy's is awful. One of the bars on Wall Street would be good too since Sideshow next to it is a massive FSU bar

Advertisement
Last year we had our Gamewatch Alumni parties in Altamont Springs at Duffy's. We still might for 2019, however, a new option is possible. Who is interested in relocating to Ace Cafe in Downtown Orlando?

Yes, please.

I've lived like 1/8 mile from duffys for last 2 years and just went there the 1st time 2 months ago. Dead during the lunch break, waitresses were mostly older lifers and the floor was sticky. They had stupid rewards program that the waitress said brings in old the old folks. So pretty much the opposite of what you want from a sports bar. The redeeming quality was both the boneless and regular wings were pretty **** good and certainly better than the other sports chains.

The food at Ace is amazing.

Advertisement
Ok, Orlando Canes! Ace Cafe in Downtown Orlando WILL BE the 2019 Cane Gamewatch location!!

Also, to the rest of you in Orlando for the UF game, we will be having a Canes party at ACE CAFE the Friday BEFORE the big game! Make your presence known and wear your gear! Please sign in to show how much support we are getting there! Let's make downtown the new hang out!

Ok, Orlando Canes! Ace Cafe in Downtown Orlando WILL BE the 2019 Cane Gamewatch location!!

Also, to the rest of you in Orlando for the UF game, we will be having a Canes party at ACE CAFE the Friday BEFORE the big game! Make your presence known and wear your gear! Please sign in to show how much support we are getting there! Let's make downtown the new hang out!

FAN-tastic!

Advertisement
Back