Oregon vs Oregon st

I’ll say this and leave it at that. If Mario was our coach instead of “fanboy” manny, we’d have a disciplined team that didn’t continually commit selfish penalties that hurt the team but continue to not be held accountable for there actions as manny just claps and gives them high fives. Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and manny is a groupie. How some of you can’t see this is beyond me!

Mario is in this 3rd full year as HC. These are his players and his culture.

He’s barely hung on the past two weeks and last night had an inexcusable loss for a coach of his tenure.

Advertisement
Look at the schedule they ran through in the records of the teams they beat.

He almost blew that Auburn game and they played no one the entire season
He did blow the Auburn game as they lost at the end barely. you can look at anyone’s schedule and find weak teams. I mean look at our schedule the past 15 years, it’s horrendous but yet we still can’t win the conference or the Orange bowl. Point is he got his team to rebound after a heartbreaking opening game loss that had it gone the other way, they would have been in the playoffs. And on top of that beat a dang good Wisconsin team that has owned us the two years before. So while people want to for some reason crap on the guy even though he’s done something that neither richt or manny have done here. When our “fan boy” coach accomplished what Mario did last year then I’ll listen. Until then he’s just our biggest cheerleader compared to a real coach like Mario who has actually won something as a coach and a player.

Mario is in this 3rd full year as HC. These are his players and his culture.

He’s barely hung on the past two weeks and last night had an inexcusable loss for a coach of his tenure.
And this is mannys 5th full year. These are his players, coaches and culture. And we have barely hung on all season! So what are we talking about here man? Smh

And this is mannys 5th full year. These are his players, coaches and culture. And we have barely hung on all season! So what are we talking about here man? Smh

I’m talking about as head coach. He coached a bowl game for years ago and has three full recruiting classes. Like Manny he was also an assistant at Oregon before Taggart left

Advertisement
I’ll say this and leave it at that. If Mario was our coach instead of “fanboy” manny, we’d have a disciplined team that didn’t continually commit selfish penalties that hurt the team but continue to not be held accountable for there actions as manny just claps and gives them high fives. Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and manny is a groupie. How some of you can’t see this is beyond me! Smh
What am I missing here Mario lost to the worst team in the Pac 12 with a bunch of 5 stars! I am support Manny, not a fan boy. If Manny does not get the defense together and keeps his friends employed he will be gone. But all this **** Mario love is crazy, Oregon should have 3 losses this year, but you Mario fan boys will defend him at all cost. Mario would not do any better in Miami. He would probably get better players but this team would not be better coached.

Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and Manny is a groupie. What the **** does this mean? Bill Belichick was a **** lacrosse player. But keep loving Mario, he will get exposed without a first round QB, that he did not recruit.

He did blow the Auburn game as they lost at the end barely. you can look at anyone’s schedule and find weak teams. I mean look at our schedule the past 15 years, it’s horrendous but yet we still can’t win the conference or the Orange bowl. Point is he got his team to rebound after a heartbreaking opening game loss that had it gone the other way, they would have been in the playoffs. And on top of that beat a dang good Wisconsin team that has owned us the two years before. So while people want to for some reason crap on the guy even though he’s done something that neither richt or manny have done here. When our “fan boy” coach accomplished what Mario did last year then I’ll listen. Until then he’s just our biggest cheerleader compared to a real coach like Mario who has actually won something as a coach and a player.
Mario had the 6th pick overall as QB (Justin Herbert was recruited by Scott Frost, not Mario) !!! Lets see how Mario da God does with his QB that he recruited. These **** Mario groupies.

Regardless of this game which was a great game plan by OSU and a record setting day by there stud running back, it doesn’t change the hard fact for the Manny fan club to accept. And that fact is Mario has forgotten more football then lispy will ever know. You know why, because Mario is a football guy who played the game and manny is a football fan who edited videos for ESPN. That’s the hard truth, whether people want to accept it or not. Mario would take manure to the wood shed if they ever played.
Vince Lombardi, Bill Walsh, David Cutcliffe, Huge Freeze, Sonny Dykes, Mike Leach never played football I guess these guys dont know anything about football either.

What am I missing here Mario lost to the worst team in the Pac 12 with a bunch of 5 stars! I am support Manny, not a fan boy. If Manny does not get the defense together and keeps his friends employed he will be gone. But all this **** Mario love is crazy, Oregon should have 3 losses this year, but you Mario fan boys will defend him at all cost. Mario would not do any better in Miami. He would probably get better players but this team would not be better coached.

Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and Manny is a groupie. What the **** does this mean? Bill Belichick was a **** lacrosse player. But keep loving Mario, he will get exposed without a first round QB, that he did not recruit.
Bill belichick played college football, guess who didn’t, bingo it’s Manny! Instead fan boy was editing videos for espn. And if you think the canes wouldn’t be better coached by the legit staff Mario put together up there In Oregon then I don’t know what to tell you dude. Smh Just keep putting your head in the sand and hoping for different results from the amateur hour staff manny put together down here. You know how you know manny is a fan boy and not a real coach, because our team is so ******* undisciplined week in and week ******* out period! Under Mario atleast there’d be some accountability and some ******* discipline, itstead of manny trying to be everyone’s BFF giving hive fives and pats on the butt after players Fvck up over and over again with selfish *** penalties.

Advertisement
Bill belichick played college football, guess who didn’t, bingo it’s Manny! Instead fan boy was editing videos for espn. And if you think the canes wouldn’t be better coached by the legit staff Mario put together up there In Oregon then I don’t know what to tell you dude. Smh Just keep putting your head in the sand and hoping for different results from the amateur hour staff manny put together down here. You know how you know manny is a fan boy and not a real coach, because our team is so ******* undisciplined week in and week ******* out period! Under Mario atleast there’d be some accountability and some ******* discipline, itstead of manny trying to be everyone’s BFF giving hive fives and pats on the butt after players Fvck up over and over again with selfish *** penalties.
Bill Belichick was also captain of the lacrosse team during his senior year, and also played squash. This is a hard core football guy!!!

I see you did not add these guys in there: Vince Lombardi, Bill Walsh, David Cutcliffe, Huge Freeze, Sonny Dykes, Mike Leach never played football .

I’ll say this and leave it at that. If Mario was our coach instead of “fanboy” manny, we’d have a disciplined team that didn’t continually commit selfish penalties that hurt the team but continue to not be held accountable for there actions as manny just claps and gives them high fives. Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and manny is a groupie. How some of you can’t see this is beyond me! Smh
Really? Those back to back offsides plays? Or how about me discipline burning 3 timeouts the way he did. I don’t even like manny thah much but come on

Bill Belichick was also captain of the lacrosse team during his senior year, and also played squash. This is a hard core football guy!!!
But he STILL played college football and that’s something fanboy didn’t! Actually fan boy didn’t play **** in college, not even lacrosse or squash. Lmao everyone’s BFF head coach was editing videos in the broadcasting/media program. Smh

Advertisement
But he STILL played college football and that’s something fanboy didn’t! Actually fan boy didn’t play **** in college, not even lacrosse or squash. Lmao everyone’s BFF head coach was editing videos in the broadcasting/media program. Smh
Vince Lombardi, Bill Walsh, David Cutcliffe, Huge Freeze, Sonny Dykes, Mike Leach never played football.

I see you did not add these guys in there: Vince Lombardi, Bill Walsh, David Cutcliffe, Huge Freeze, Sonny Dykes, Mike Leach never played football .
I’ll make you a deal sport, if Manny accomplishes what some of those guys above have, then I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Until then everytime I see our team act like the same undisciplined fools on the field they seem to be week in and week out, then ole manny is nothing more then a “super fan” until proven otherwise.

I’ll make you a deal sport, if Manny accomplishes what some of those guys above have, then I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Until then everytime I see our team act like the same undisciplined fools on the field they seem to be week in and week out, then ole manny is nothing more then a “super fan” until proven otherwise.
I am not a Manny super fan at all, he is on a warm seat due to last year. But all this Mario is a savoir talk is crazy!!! Mario is a great recruiter, average to below average coach. But keep loving Mario, it will not end good at Oregon.

Advertisement
We need to recruit in the Pacific northwest for qbs
We had one a few years ago..I can't even remember his name now. He passed through about three other schools by the time he came to the U. I don't think he ever got in a game. And he was perhaps the highest rated QB in the country in HS. We tried to get that Johnson kid a few years back, the kid who the Richt kid used to visit every year. I think I read hear that the Johnson kid has been a bust at PSU.

It's hard to get kids from there, probably harder than California. We've gotten some kids from California and we need to continue to press hard in Texas. Maybe after D'Eriq we'll draw some more interest from Texas kids.

We had one a few years ago..I can't even remember his name now. He passed through about three other schools by the time he came to the U. I don't think he ever got in a game. And he was perhaps the highest rated QB in the country in HS. We tried to get that Johnson kid a few years back, the kid who the Richt kid used to visit every year. I think I read hear that the Johnson kid has been a bust at PSU.

It's hard to get kids from there, probably harder than California. We've gotten some kids from California and we need to continue to press hard in Texas. Maybe after D'Eriq we'll draw some more interest from Texas kids.
Jake Heaps.

Advertisement
Back