Oregon vs Oregon st

Advertisement
The last series was pathetic officiating and game management. I knew pac12 officials were bad but jeez

Advertisement
Cristobal couldn't even win **** with a great QB gifted to him.

Guy is a great recruiter (cough cough nike) and everything else about the job he is a dumpster fire.
He won the rose bowl last year and was a razor thin loss to auburn first game of the season from going to the playoffs. So I’m not sure what you mean by “didn’t win ****” because winning the pac 12 and rose bowl is winning something. When was the last time Manny/Miami won the acc and the Orange bowl? I’ll hang up and wait. Smh

Let me clarify something - I am all for the success of my Cuban brothers. I don't think Cristobal is corch more so than most other coaches. I just hate that Canes fans are constantly ****ting on Diaz for not being Cristobal and no one gives Diaz credit for anything this season. We are finding ways to win games. No losses to inferior opponents. Oregon just lost to a very bad Oregon State.
Regardless of this game which was a great game plan by OSU and a record setting day by there stud running back, it doesn’t change the hard fact for the Manny fan club to accept. And that fact is Mario has forgotten more football then lispy will ever know. You know why, because Mario is a football guy who played the game and manny is a football fan who edited videos for ESPN. That’s the hard truth, whether people want to accept it or not. Mario would take manure to the wood shed if they ever played.

Regardless of this game which was a great game plan by OSU and a record setting day by there stud running back, it doesn’t change the hard fact for the Manny fan club to accept. And that fact is Mario has forgotten more football then lispy will ever know. You know why, because Mario is a football guy who played the game and manny is a football fan who edited videos for ESPN. That’s the hard truth, whether people want to accept it or not. Mario would take manure to the wood shed if they ever played.
So we’re worse than OSU?

Advertisement
So we’re worse than OSU?
I watched that whole game last night and if you don’t think that well coached OSU team would give us a run for our money then I’m not sure you’ve been watching our games this season. That running back versus our defense, idk man.

Keep loving Mario, He does not have a first round QB on his roster any more. Oregon should have lost to Stanford and UCLA. Again Mario is an amazing recruiter but a real questionable head coach. Not saying Manny is da god, but this love for Mario is crazy!

Keep loving Mario, He does not have a first round QB on his roster any more. Oregon should have lost to Stanford and UCLA. Again Mario is an amazing recruiter but a real questionable head coach. Not saying Manny is da god, but this love for Mario is crazy!
I’ll say this and leave it at that. If Mario was our coach instead of “fanboy” manny, we’d have a disciplined team that didn’t continually commit selfish penalties that hurt the team but continue to not be held accountable for there actions as manny just claps and gives them high fives. Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and manny is a groupie. How some of you can’t see this is beyond me! Smh

Advertisement
I watched that whole game last night and if you don’t think that well coached OSU team would give us a run for our money then I’m not sure you’ve been watching our games this season. That running back versus our defense, idk man.
I think we’d win by double digits. The Pac 12 is worse than the ACC, and OSU is the bottom dweller of that conference.

He won the rose bowl last year and was a razor thin loss to auburn first game of the season from going to the playoffs. So I’m not sure what you mean by “didn’t win ****” because winning the pac 12 and rose bowl is winning something. When was the last time Manny/Miami won the acc and the Orange bowl? I’ll hang up and wait. Smh

Look at the schedule they ran through in the records of the teams they beat.

He almost blew that Auburn game and they played no one the entire season

Advertisement

I have to agree with @ssvir, I think he is a great recruiter, but coaching, not so much. And one could make the argument that If it werent for the Bama $ and the Nike $................

I’ll say this and leave it at that. If Mario was our coach instead of “fanboy” manny, we’d have a disciplined team that didn’t continually commit selfish penalties that hurt the team but continue to not be held accountable for there actions as manny just claps and gives them high fives. Why you ask, because Mario is a football guy/coach and manny is a groupie. How some of you can’t see this is beyond me! Smh
You are possibly the worst poster on this site and that’s a special kind of short bus.

Advertisement
Back