Oregon vs Oregon st

Advertisement
No matter what you think of him as a coach leading up to the game he's actually not a bad gameday coach making decisions.

Cristobal is on another level. Remember he could have knelt down last year and instead ran, fumbled, lost.
Mario is an absolute CORCH on gameday. He is awful, that game last year (or maybe it was two years ago) against Stanford when they could’ve knelt but didn’t was just embarrassing

Oregon State Osu GIF by Oregon State University

You know this is what gets me about the mopey blowhards that want to diminish Miami's season because we've won close games and ugly games. You know the key phrase in that last sentence? We've won. At the end of the day, Miami is winning the close games while all those other teams havent.

I'm guessing Mario Cristobal with all that Nike money and all those fancy 5 star players would rather be winning close games like Miami than losing to a bottom of the barrel pac 12 program.

Advertisement
I like Cristobal he's a good recruiter, but hated how he left for Bama after one day with us.
Maybe we can bring him in as recruiting coordinator/analyst once he's fired from Oregon.

Advertisement
Lol where are all the “fans” that regularly suck off Corch Mario? Just gave up 41 and caught a L to Oregon State, who ain’t been worth a fück in years 😂😂😂.

They switch ***** so quickly it will make you dizzy. First they were sucking off Mack Brown, then they gargled Cristoballs. Who is next to get a pickle tickle from Miami fans?

Not even covid 19 could stop the Mario Sucks fan club from meeting en masse' tonight.

They're standing close to each other and chanting..... And they aint wearing masks!!!

Let me clarify something - I am all for the success of my Cuban brothers. I don't think Cristobal is corch more so than most other coaches. I just hate that Canes fans are constantly ****ting on Diaz for not being Cristobal and no one gives Diaz credit for anything this season. We are finding ways to win games. No losses to inferior opponents. Oregon just lost to a very bad Oregon State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me clarify something - I am all for the success of my Cuban brothers. I don't think Cristobal is corch more so than most other coaches. I just hate that Canes fans are constantly ****ting on Diaz for not being Cristobal and no one gives Diaz credit for anything this season. We are finding ways to win games. No losses to inferior opponents. Oregon just lost to a very bad Oregon State.

I just like to rag on him because it rustles so many jimmies, including one of the Maudes, apparently. So it makes me happy to pile on.

At the end of the day, he’s not a cane now, so fūck him.

And even though he left a dumpster fire coach in Al Golden after stinking up the joint at FIU, it was just a little bit disrespectful the way he peaced out, he maybe could have handled it better.

So the shots he gets are deserved.

Also, let’s be absolutely honest, he’s developing a track record as a really bad game manager. He makes game management mistakes that are indisputable and clear to see.

Where are all these Mario Lovers? I have been saying it since last year let's see Mario without a first round QB!!! Mario lost to the worst team in the Pac 12 and should have lost to UCLA!!!! He is an amazing recruiter but a questionable head coach.

Last edited:
Where are all these Mario Lovers? I have been saying it since last year let's see Mario without a first round QB!!! Mario lost to the worst team in the Pac 12 and should have lost to UCLA!!!! He is an amazing recruiter but a questionable head coach.
UCLA w/o their starting QB should have beaten them.

Advertisement
Back