Oregon Starting CB DJ James hits portal

Couch was a huge disappointment considering TRob was an upgrade at DB coach. Hoping that was just a sophomore slump and he can get his act together this year. I think he still has some promise at the dime spot where there is less pressure on him to perform like a starter.
Couch seemed a step slow last year compared to the year prior. Less physical too. Could have been playing with and hiding an injury?

Advertisement
Lol. Which NFL starting SB winning corner we gonna get to call him? Nah, scratch that..which NFL CB we gonna get to call him period?

TRob better push that development resume lol.
Lol! True, but if I’m a recruit and they hand me the phone and it’s Carlton Davis, I’m not impressed. They were better off just leaving the corny move alone and just selling him on staying close to home.

Couch seemed a step slow last year compared to the year prior. Less physical too. Could have been playing with and hiding an injury?
This is where I’m at.. he looked cat quick last year this year not as much… a lot of that is that they moved him to the outside… and he’s not bit enough to play there like another poster said

Advertisement
Was told today Bama has been showing some interest. Bama pushed hard for him on signing day

Side note. One of his HS coaches is on auburns staff.

That’s all I have right now.
They need help there, their corners looked like **** last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couch got abused in the bowl game against Okl st in 2020 also.
He got abused by duke also
hes been consistently abused since his freshman year with little splashes here and there
hes a jag
its just what he is
thats why Mario has a lot of work to do

Advertisement
One other thing. It's been discussed hundreds of times I'm sure. If he signs with Miami, someone dropped a sizable bag to secure the young man services. That would tell me it's a new day in Miami.

Notice I said "sizeable" bag. . .

There's no such thing as a "bag" anymore. You're way behind on modern recruiting. There are NIL deals and there's nothing secret or illegal about them. You yourself could offer James a NIL deal.

Also, nobody is getting any good recruit anymore, HS or portal, without offering something in the way of NIL

There's no such thing as a "bag" anymore. You're way behind on modern recruiting. There are NIL deals and there's nothing secret or illegal about them. You yourself could offer James a NIL deal.

Also, nobody is getting any good recruit anymore, HS or portal, without offering something in the way of NIL
You're delusional if you believe that. You don't know me. Lol at me being behind on "modern recruiting". I went to Auburn and I have a teenaged son that's being recruited by p5 schools. I've posted video of my son here for guys.

You don't know what the fck you're talking about. The bag man is real. I've personally been involved in securing players for Auburn.

You're delusional if you believe that. You don't know me. Lol at me being behind on "modern recruiting". I went to Auburn and I have a teenaged son that's being recruited by p5 schools. I've posted video of my son here for guys.

You don't know what the fck you're talking about. The bag man is real. I've personally been involved in securing players for Auburn.
The Man GIF by Bodyjar

Advertisement
Back