Oregon Starting CB DJ James hits portal

No offense, but that's my business and my story. I've shared my story on CIS with a few guys now like Cribby. It just isn't any of your **** business. Again, no offense. .
That’s fine, you just sound butt hurt that I asked a question about someone on here actively and monetarily supporting an $EC bag school, one we regularly compete with for recruits. Carry on…

Advertisement
Whereever he goes, im pretty sure he wants some form of guarantee that a starting job is his to lose. Maybe not handed to him immediately but his to lose. TS wasnt a starter out the gate when he transferred here last offseason. But when it was opening day, he **** sure was.
Actually he didnt start against bama, might of been a couple games before he legit started.. Was a thing talked about on the board and debated about the corches knowing best, lol.. Ivey and Tecory started

1642020325684.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Rumph
I'd be curious to see whose defensive banks ranked statistically better; those under Rumoh or those under TRob - specifically while at UM.

I'd also be curious to see how TRobs defensive back unit ranked nationally in all those DB categories, compared to the rest of the country.

It's great that he had past success with certain DBs but didn't seem to me that he made our DBs better or they improved this year. as opposed to Rumph coaching them in the same tyoes of defense previously. Take a guy like Couch for example; if anything someone could argue Couch regressed under TRobs coaching.

Advertisement
His dad changed his profile picture on IG to DJ, himself, and his brother in cane gear (typical recruit photo in the hallway with the U and NFL names) for whatever that tidbit is worth
If he commits. EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Advertisement
Miami is in a good spot , Ole Miss could be a sneaky team to watch.

You think we lead? I always thought he was **** bent on being back home. I got family in Bama who’s Auburn fans and they determined to bring him back

You think we lead? I always thought he was **** bent on being back home. I got family in Bama who’s Auburn fans and they determined to bring him back
I believe we were the first visit so technically yeah lol. He also knows he'll play a lot here. But he didn't commit that I'm aware so until that happens you never know. Ole miss was the team that concerns me the most , they're close to his home and throwing money around. Auburn too. If this drags out too long and he hits Auburn , Ole Miss with visits then who knows?

People felt positive when he left.

One other thing. It's been discussed hundreds of times I'm sure. If he signs with Miami, someone dropped a sizable bag to secure the young man services. That would tell me it's a new day in Miami.

Notice I said "sizeable" bag. . .

**** I hope so….. :11263364213-e8bdef3df9-o:

Advertisement
Back