Oregon OL Transfer Logan Sagapolu Enrolls at Miami

But but according to some not having a coordinator will kill recruiting
That's ridiculous! Cristobal just got hired in early December and his hands have been full with trying to salvage a recruiting class that Diaz had completely neglected. He is also busy trying to install his culture and his program his way. On top of that UM is in a position where they are revamping everything in the program ripping out the old and putting in the new. Everything this program does from this point forward will be top notch and 1st class. Listening to the King/Ragone podcast that point was brought up by Ryan and it will affect every facet of the organization. The coordinators will be hired eventually and they will be great hires. This program is done doing things half *** in order to cut corners. Yes I'm tired of waiting for the coordinator hires as well on a personal level but I know that in the end I will be happy.

Advertisement
Best G on the team already.

jimmy snuka wrestling GIF

Advertisement
Finally we have a coach that understand the concept of wining. It all starts, invest in the oline. NO OFFENSIVE line no CHAMPIONSHIP. Strong foundation goes a long way
verb
gerund or present participle: wining
  1. entertain someone by offering them drinks and a meal.

2. So this is the new recruiting strategy! No wonder it's going so well!

Another article:

Mario Cristobal and his staff added their first former Oregon player this when offensive lineman Logan Sagapolu committed to the Hurricanes while on his official visit. He began classes on Wednesday.

The 6-foot-2, 344-pound interior lineman signed with the Ducks coming out of Lehi (Utah) Skyridge, where he was rated as the No. 9 center in the country, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Sagapolu, who took a mid-week official visit with the Hurricanes which began on Monday, also claimed offers from Utah, BYU, Washington State, Nebraska, Virginia, and a few others in the Class of 2019. He made his way to Oregon in 2020 after going on a mission.

Sagapolu hasn't appeared in any games since arriving in Eugene and that's partially due to the fact that he suffered an injury in fall camp.

According to his bio on the University of Oregon's website, Sagapolu, who played in the Polynesian Bowl, was named first-team 5A all-state as a senior, helping his high school to an 11-2 record and 5A state title appearance. He was selected to USA Today’s All-Utah First-Team. He was a part of an offensive line that anchored a unit that averaged 461.4 total yards, 256.5 rushing yards and 40.4 points per game. He was also a first-team 5A all-state selection as a junior.
Samoan players out of Utah.

In other words: Super-human strength.

Advertisement
Our biggest issue has been physicality and against any decent team unable to get any push on the DL and prevent a push on the OL. We need kids like this who have the power.

Advertisement
He got strength. Only thing is does he have good feet? If he got feet, we moving man out the way, especially if Rivers can get healthy and proper shape.
If you read his HS recruiting evaluation from 2018 on 247, it specifically mentions his good feet for someone his size, and lauds his run blocking...and that's exactly what we desperately need.

Advertisement
That's ridiculous! Cristobal just got hired in early December and his hands have been full with trying to salvage a recruiting class that Diaz had completely neglected. He is also busy trying to install his culture and his program his way. On top of that UM is in a position where they are revamping everything in the program ripping out the old and putting in the new. Everything this program does from this point forward will be top notch and 1st class. Listening to the King/Ragone podcast that point was brought up by Ryan and it will affect every facet of the organization. The coordinators will be hired eventually and they will be great hires. This program is done doing things half *** in order to cut corners. Yes I'm tired of waiting for the coordinator hires as well on a personal level but I know that in the end I will be happy.
Mine was sarcasm

So let me get this straight, ...the kid is 25 years old, weighs like 350lbs, deadlifts like 800lbs, and is a devote Mormon which means no type of sexual activity/release what so fooking ever, ..correct?????

simple question, ...Is this even legal and are defenders going to have to sign a waiver before they play him?? hes going to maim someone
Impressive pull 🙌

Advertisement
Back