Oregon OL Transfer Logan Sagapolu Enrolls at Miami

Advertisement
According to an Oregon paper, he was at Oregon for two years (after returning from a Mormon mission, so he's a grown a$$ man, even though he's like a 3rd year freshman) but never appeared in a game. He picked Oregon in HS over BYU, Utah and Arizona.
I'm not convinced of much else, but at least he's big skrong.

According to an Oregon paper, he was at Oregon for two years (after returning from a Mormon mission, so he's a grown a$$ man, even though he's like a 3rd year freshman) but never appeared in a game. He picked Oregon in HS over BYU, Utah and Arizona.
Mormon and Samoan…. Him coming to Miami is a good omen of things to come recruiting in the coming years, coordinators be dammed

Advertisement
He is a three star with a season ending injury so far in his post missionary career. I like the pickup too but lets not start jacking each other off over this like it is a huge coup by Mario to silence concerns about portal and coordinators folks.

I can't imagine Mario an Mirabal bringing in a guy from Oregon they didn't except to play at a high level at Miami. Our run game just took a huge step forward.

american samoan GIF by WWE

Mood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back