Oregon OL Transfer Logan Sagapolu Enrolls at Miami

So let me get this straight, ...the kid is 25 years old, weighs like 350lbs, deadlifts like 800lbs, and is a devote Mormon which means no type of sexual activity/release what so fooking ever, ..correct?????

simple question, ...Is this even legal and are defenders going to have to sign a waiver before they play him?? hes going to maim someone

Advertisement
Hey guys; it’s just ur friendly neighborhood poster here.

So ummmm, remember when I said “this what want ya’ll want, right?” regarding The Usos? Remember when I told ya’ll the ONLY reason why Miami have not been getting Polynesian players is b/c we neither have the community nor coaching staff to familiarize them? Remember when I said I wanted a staff w/ at least ONE coach who’s familiar w/ their community?

Yeah, u’re welcome. @Paranos u’re back authorized to post all the Usos prospects from HS &/or Transfer Portal now. The key to the gate has been open & we’re up for business.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another article:

Mario Cristobal and his staff added their first former Oregon player this when offensive lineman Logan Sagapolu committed to the Hurricanes while on his official visit. He began classes on Wednesday.

The 6-foot-2, 344-pound interior lineman signed with the Ducks coming out of Lehi (Utah) Skyridge, where he was rated as the No. 9 center in the country, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Sagapolu, who took a mid-week official visit with the Hurricanes which began on Monday, also claimed offers from Utah, BYU, Washington State, Nebraska, Virginia, and a few others in the Class of 2019. He made his way to Oregon in 2020 after going on a mission.

Sagapolu hasn't appeared in any games since arriving in Eugene and that's partially due to the fact that he suffered an injury in fall camp.

According to his bio on the University of Oregon's website, Sagapolu, who played in the Polynesian Bowl, was named first-team 5A all-state as a senior, helping his high school to an 11-2 record and 5A state title appearance. He was selected to USA Today’s All-Utah First-Team. He was a part of an offensive line that anchored a unit that averaged 461.4 total yards, 256.5 rushing yards and 40.4 points per game. He was also a first-team 5A all-state selection as a junior.
Omg dude went to Lehi High School in Utah!!! That's where I went to high school! Wish we had Oline like him when I went there(06)! Lehi Boyz!!!! I can't believe we got a Lehi Boy on my Canes team!!!

So let me get this straight, ...the kid is 25 years old, weighs like 350lbs, deadlifts like 800lbs, and is a devote Mormon which means no type of sexual activity/release what so fooking ever, ..correct?????

simple question, ...Is this even legal and are defenders going to have to sign a waiver before they play him?? hes going to maim someone
Where are you getting that he’s 25? Did you invent that in fairytale land?

6'2", 350 lbs, not fat. Deadlifts 700 lbs. Never seen any tape but Mario knows o-line so this is exciting imo. We need big boys like him.
****, as big as he is, he can just stand in the way and get a block.

Advertisement

So ummmm, remember when I said “this what want ya’ll want, right?” regarding The Usos? Remember when I told ya’ll the ONLY reason why Miami have not been getting Polynesian players is b/c we neither have the community nor coaching staff to familiarize them? Remember when I said I wanted a staff w/ at least ONE coach who’s familiar w/ their community?

Yeah, ur welcome. @Paranos u’re back authorized to post all the Usos prospects from HS &/or Transfer Portal now. The key to the gate has been open & we’re up for business.
There is no doubt that the incoming kilotons will benefit one gentleman here. @Paranos stock has gone up!

Advertisement
OL.jpg

Advertisement

Yeah, ur welcome. @Paranos u’re back authorized to post all the Usos prospects from HS &/or Transfer Portal now. The key to the gate has been open & we’re up for business.
TALK YO SH!!!!!!!T!!

****, as big as he is, he can just stand in the way and get a block.
I see him listed as a center and 6'3" on some sites, not that 1 inch matters. This kid comes in with the weight and size to move people. If we can get a consistent running game and covert in short yardage we will be a MUCH better offensive team. We have the backs, just need at least 2 (Walker, Seymore, Rivers or Mc Laughlin) of our current OLinemen to become studs. Seems law of averages would be on our side for that happening.

Advertisement
Back