***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Horrendous game all around. Defense was swiss cheese. Richt's playcalling was next level bad tonight.

29 rushes against Wisconsin.

20 minutes time of possession.

On what planet do you think you're winning games with that?

That is as bad as any Whipple, Nix, Coley, Jedd Fisch offense.

Shameful.

We now know why Richt is no longer the coach of UGA. Great person. Average coach.

yeah because this roster should have won 10 games

2050 is our year guys. I’ll have my caregiver wave a cane flag on my behalf as **** my depends

We should have kept constant pressure on the QB, he's thrown 15 int's this season. Coaching lost this game.

Advertisement
A couple of more things that need to be addressed next year- DBs need to be taught how to look back at the ball and defend it and JT4 needs to learn how to fight for a ball in the air!

Deja vu to the fsu game last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost our entire team took an L tonight; Richt, Diaz, Rumph, all the DBs, Badge, and Rosier were all atrocious.

Let us all remember the name Hornibrook. A true football hero.

John Hornibrook started at QB for the Canes in the 70s. Related?

"Personal: Parents are Jeff and Dawn Hornibrook … father, Jeff, played football at Temple … great uncle John Hornibrook played football at Miami (Fla.) … "

Good catch...You could even catch 2017 Rosier specials

Advertisement
2050 is our year guys. I’ll have my caregiver wave a cane flag on my behalf as **** my depends

Hahahahaha

Might be overestimating us. Miami will never be back. At least under this soft *** staff.

The goals were to win 10 games, win the Coastal, and beat FSU. Bad end of the season but a successful season nonetheless.

Bull chit. The goal was to win 10 games including the bowl game. We just had an 11 point lead against a RB who led FBS in fumbles (true freshman) and a QB who was in the top 3 in ints in the Power 5 (true Soph). They just schooled us. Rosier gave them life w a b.s throw. Yes the refs missed two, TWO egregious calls, but we made this QB look unbelievable! He will never have a game like this again. We crapped the bed; and F that mullet head kicker. We totally **** the bed tonight. We had more than enough to beat these punks.

Advertisement
a37c98b0b9c1bfc3cabe07c4c3a0bb7b.jpg

Just so you know how serious I am about this Miami ****.

11 for 26 (42%) 1 td and 3 int. Rosier final game as qb with his final throw being an int. How fitting of him

C'mon, Rosier had a number of dropped balls, coupled with the horrid officiating certainly skews his numbers. When you allow a very good running team to pick apart your secondary all night I don't give a **** who your QB is...your going to have a very long night.

Advertisement
Had the secondary shown up tonight I truly believe the outcome would have been vastly different.

It’s the same secondary we have had all year, devoid of Miami quality players plain and simple. We have a couple of players there but nobody elite. Jaquan is a player but small and not fast enough to be elite still very good though. Bandy is another, undersized but has heart, still young.

Let us all remember the name Hornibrook. A true football hero.

John Hornibrook started at QB for the Canes in the 70s. Related?

"Personal: Parents are Jeff and Dawn Hornibrook … father, Jeff, played football at Temple … great uncle John Hornibrook played football at Miami (Fla.) … "

Good catch...You could even catch 2017 Rosier specials

John Hornibrook had Kirby Freeman accuracy too. Must run in their family. Good enough to rout us though.

Come on guys, don't sh#t on Rosier. He should never have been the qb in the first place and did more than anyone could have expected from a QB who literally had no other P5 offers. It's like being furious at an NFL backup qb who leads team to playoff and gets obliterated. You had no right to expect a backup qb to get you to the playoffs, and we couldn't reasonably expect a backup to get us to a play-in game for the playoffs. We had massive injuries on offense - Walton was supposed to be the main guy with only a sprinkling of Rosier. Defense should have carried load but it didn't.

Psalm 149:4

For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.

Please tell me someone has Richt's bible in their hand with a highlighter; it can't take much more to get through to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back