***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We are no better then last year. We got lucky. HIRE A REAL ****** COACH

Horrendous game all around. Defense was swiss cheese. Richt's playcalling was next level bad tonight.

29 rushes against Wisconsin.

20 minutes time of possession.

On what planet do you think you're winning games with that?

That is as bad as any Whipple, Nix, Coley, Jedd Fisch offense.

Shameful.

We now know why Richt is no longer the coach of UGA. Great person. Average coach.

I was gonna call for a total boycott of diary products after this but we ended up stinking it up to the point to where we didn’t deserve it

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how we could make such mediocre QBs look so great.

Proverbs 11:2

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

A dedicated OC could be quite wise in calling plays that work in 2018

The goals were to win 10 games, win the Coastal, and beat FSU. Bad end of the season but a successful season nonetheless.

Advertisement
I was gonna call for a total boycott of diary products after this but we ended up stinking it up to the point to where we didn’t deserve it

Just take notes digitally, on your phone. No need to waste paper

Well at least we saw the last pass from Malik. Thank God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your lips brother...

Not loving the play calling again by Richt, but I can't go through another year of this. Malik did as good as he could...but time to step up.

UM

Now people see why I want a Wisconsin's top S&C assistant. With as many 3 stars they have they shouldn't be able to physicality overwhelm us like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Accomplished all of our goals. Everyone blaming Malik but we let wisco score 34 points. Offense puts up 30 if badgley makes fgs

11 for 26 (42%) 1 td and 3 int. Rosier final game as qb with his final throw being an int. How fitting of him

Jesus. Hire a new backs coach.

Guys aren’t turning heads around on WR’s who are probably going to play for Saskatchewan.

That’s Coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back