***Orange Bowl: Miami v. Wisconsin***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We had a good year and we are all ****ed and rightfully so but you know **** well that we are all going to have high expectations at the start of next year.

Advertisement
And now you dumb ***** know why we all questioned the Diaz, Rumph, Banda hire.

This game is soley on Diaz and his **** staff.

they were on the field for 40 of the 60 minutes and kept us in striking distance. any defense will collapse after that.

Advertisement
No idea if we are any good or not. 3 years in a row losing last 3 games. I say we are fast, but not much more than that, pretty much a typical Richt team.

And now you dumb ***** know why we all questioned the Diaz, Rumph, Banda hire.

This game is soley on Diaz and his **** staff.

Paul Wall calm down go back to WEZ the tough guy talk does not work for you

A Miami D should not give up 34 points to a team that does nothing but run the ball. OC failed, but DC failed more because I think we have far more talent on D.

Still a bad throw from Rosier though

No it wasn’t! Cager got pulled back.

Oh yes it was. Throw that up high to the back of the endzone and the 6' 5" Cager makes that catch instead of the 5'11" DB. You can't throw late over the middle and low. That'll get picked every time

Yeah probably would have been picked either way. Cager got pulled back and it was still behind him

It wouldn't have been picked if Rosier threw it high and to the back of the endzone. What's so complicated about that?

Not what I meant. I meant even if he didn't pull Cager back it would have been picked because it was a bad throw

Advertisement
So yet another year I have to listen to all the tOsU fans I'm surrounded by (live in Ohio). I'm to the point that I don't think we'll ever be relevant again.
poor little spoiled boy angry because we only won 10 games this year and osu fans making fun of him.

Advertisement
Y
LMAO, Richt’s play calling is worth a dime if that. He is a complete fool and we just lost. ***** MARK RICHT and I hope Surtain and Campbell are watching because our competition is. Should never come down to this but our offense is **** POOR and looks less than IVY LEAGUE. MARK IS THE GENERAL and he is 100% responsible. Oh oh , he burned another priceless TO too

When #12 is your QB, it shrinks your playbook.

Not sure it shrinks it enough to give up an entire series to Deejay Dallas running the wildcat when Richt won't let him throw and they know it. Early in the game...ok...but really? WTF? Run a downhill runner in Homer downhill, **** the gimmicks.

UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back