Official Orange and Green Tattooed On His Heart

One thing I loved about watching him yesterday was how in between plays he was locked in, he was hurrying everyone up, he had his eye on the play clock…he wasn’t getting caught up in the moments

Sometimes being emotional as a QB can be a bad thing but he absolutely had a great feel for the in game action

Advertisement
It really sucks he got hurt... I can say this though with confidence that he'll bust his *** beyond anything to get back to 100%..... We haven't seen that kinda heart from a QB in a long while... For that matter everyone in that game (Aside from the OC and The new He who shall remain nameless- They can eat a bag of D--ks).... Those players played so hard yesterday....
Admittedly I thought we were gonna get steamrolled but I love being wrong in cases like this... Yea the loss sucks, always does.... I just appreciate what those young men tried to pull off in spite of their OC and HC.....

Advertisement
Boys daddy is a Nole and he grew up in Nole country and chose UM. Nuff said.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
All he needs is a little work on his mechanics and to keep playing to gain experience.

Ive said this before.

Sean Mannion grew up in my neighborhood in the Bay Area. Went to the same high school as my son. I got to see him playing sports growing up. He was so lanky that his mechanics suffered. By the time he was a RS-Sophomore at Oregon State he had finally grown into his body and flourished. Ended up being a 3rd round draft pick and played 6 or 7 years in the NFL.

Physically, Emory Williams reminds me exactly of Sean Mannion at that stage. I fully expect Emory to add another 20-25 pounds and fill in over the next 18 months or so. His mechanics will work themselves out. We all know he'll put in the work to get them corrected.

Those of us here who wanted to start Emory and bench TVD after the Clemson game are on record. Sad that he was injured because he's an upbeat kid with a lot of promise. Now lets see how the rest of this season (3 games) plays out... optimism is gonna be extremely difficult.

Advertisement
This thread has me even more upset that Mario didnt give him the start against UVA. There is zero doubt in my mind that he would have gained some chemistry with the wide receivers and the passing game would have been much better going into the NC State and FSU games.

Oh well.
He’s a *******

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back