Official Orange and Green Tattooed On His Heart

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
20231112_153408.jpg

He is 100% a Miami Hurricane.

Advertisement
The kid has this contagious confidence about him that you NEED in your QB. I pick on TVD all the time about having no emotions, he could learn a thing or 2 from this kid on how having a pulse can get the rest of the team to believe. He may not have all the tools yet but he sure as **** makes you believe as a fan and player!

Advertisement
The kid has this contagious confidence about him that you NEED in your QB. I pick on TVD all the time about having no emotions, he could learn a thing or 2 from this kid on how having a pulse can get the rest of the team to believe. He may not have all the tools yet but he sure as **** makes you believe as a fan and player!
Not just TVD, but the whole **** team. Giving less than 100% should get you beat up from this point on.

Advertisement
This is the type of kid who will put in the work to be a better QB. He'll live in the film room. No golf, no Sorority panty raids, he's a QB that only cares about getting better at his job. You pair him with a QB guru to work on his mechanics, and he can be a top college QB. I doubt Mullen will come back as an OC. Some G5 will offer him a HC job. This is why I'm hoping the Bills have really soured on Dorsey and he becomes available. IMO Dorsey is the perfect OC and QB coach for Williams. We always complain about hiring coaches with a UM connection, but now it actually is the smart move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread has me even more upset that Mario didnt give him the start against UVA. There is zero doubt in my mind that he would have gained some chemistry with the wide receivers and the passing game would have been much better going into the NC State and FSU games.

Oh well.
I said that till I was blue in the face....

Advertisement
Back