Opponents records

With the way things seem to be for the foreseeable future you’re right we aren’t going to be happy.

Here’s some advice they have this cool thing called the ignore button. So if you don’t want to have anyone come back to you and say we told you so I would use it.
I'm happy right now. We're 5-1 and I get to watch Canes football on weekends. It wasn't that long ago that we didn't even think that would happen. Despite some lackluster performances, we control our destiny as much as we possibly can. I'm sure if we lose, I'll be bytching about something, but until then I'm going to do the best I can with what I've got.

I don't ignore people. I enjoy healthy debate too much.

Advertisement
I'm happy right now. We're 5-1 and I get to watch Canes football on weekends. It wasn't that long ago that we didn't even think that would happen. Despite some lackluster performances, we control our destiny as much as we possibly can. I'm sure if we lose, I'll be bytching about something, but until then I'm going to do the best I can with what I've got.

I don't ignore people. I enjoy healthy debate too much.

Thanks for your positivity! Consider us ying and yang

Thanks for your positivity! Consider us ying and yang
I'm not quite opposite. Those would be the sunshine pumpers.

Think of it like this:
Sunshine pumpers: The glass is half full.
Mopes: The glass is half empty.
The rest of us: Shut up and enjoy your water. The glass is too big. The service here sucks because it should never be allowed to be half empty.

No way Baker is stopping UNC's offense. Can't stop the run and will play soft coverage on their very skilled receivers. It's a disaster matchup. Only saving grace is that we should be able to score on them early and often.

Heard the same thing about Clemson. We shall see.

I actually think we win UNC.

Then why be a fan?
Can't you be a fan and be realistic? See the things the way they are and call spade a spade? I've watched every Miami game HOPING to win since 1984. But still, when I see lack of players development, game planning, execution and leadership it plays videos of failed previous coaching in mind. Then I state what I see. If that makes me a mop then be it.
Let me be clear, I'm very happy we are 5-1. But very concerned about the future. That's it.

Advertisement
Can't you be a fan and be realistic? See the things the way they are and call spade a spade? I've watched every Miami game HOPING to win since 1984. But still, when I see lack of players development, game planning, execution and leadership it plays videos of failed previous coaching in mind. Then I state what I see. If that makes me a mop then be it.
Let me be clear, I'm very happy we are 5-1. But very concerned about the future. That's it.
I share your concerns and have expressed so many times. Mopes focus only on the negative. If there's a thread about Harley having 10 receptions for 170 yards and being the receiver of the week, it devolves into a discussion about why nobody else has stepped and how bad he sucked before and wait and see if he keeps it up. That's moping.

Rational people have concerns, but they don't let them dominate every single aspect of the team, the game, and the university.

I share your concerns and have expressed so many times. Mopes focus only on the negative. If there's a thread about Harley having 10 receptions for 170 yards and being the receiver of the week, it devolves into a discussion about why nobody else has stepped and how bad he sucked before and wait and see if he keeps it up. That's moping.

Rational people have concerns, but they don't let them dominate every single aspect of the team, the game, and the university.
One major issue I have with Manny is that half of the team, the defense, is not improving year after year although he has been totally responsible for recruiting and development since 2016. That's enough time to put your stamp on the program. Doesn't make me feel good about his leadership of the whole team. It worries me that the most 2 productive players on the team he had nothing to do with their development. Roche and Bolden.

Last edited:
One major issue I have with Manny is that half of the team, the defense, is not improving year after year although he has been totally responsible for recruiting and development since 2016. That's enough time to put your stamp on the program. Doesn't make me feel good about his leadership of the whole team. It worries me that the most 2 most productive players on the team he had nothing to do with their development. Roche and Bolden.
No argument there. CB recuiting hasn't been ideal and we rode the three LB recruits from 2016 as long as we could. It will definitely take some focus on his part in the offseason. I don't know if he;ll pull the plug on Baker and let the new guy decided from there or if he'll get rid of Rumph and hope the small fix will help.

Advertisement
Back