Opponents records

Advertisement
I was so excited for season kickoff - and right now - I'm not feeling too comfortable with our last three opponents.

Just so glad we're burning some valuable, limited time having civics lessons.

What a crock of * * * * .

Then our opponents up to UNC are 12-10.
Doable.

UNC has been hot and cold this year sandwiching in 2 lackluster games between three good ones.
Let them beat ND the week before coming down to see us on 12/5.

Advertisement
The data, to date, suggests that the most likely outcome four Miami over the next 5 games is 3 whens and 2 losses. Doesn't mean that outcome is written in stone doe.

we need Brooks, Flagg and someone else to step up at LB to stop the run game of Va Tech and UNC. McCloud is way to slow to play against those teams. Jennings should be able to hold his own I think.

I was so excited for season kickoff - and right now - I'm not feeling too comfortable with our last three opponents.

Just so glad we're burning some valuable, limited time having civics lessons.

What a crock of * * * * .
It’s as if you think nothing else can be done if the coaches show the players a 15 minute PowerPoint on government.

Advertisement
When you say 'we' are you referring to CIS or the players? LOL And when should 'we start worrying about alabaga?
LOL. CIS is gonna CIS.

We (CIS) started worrying about Alabama last offseason, remember? The team should start as soon as the clock runs out on their bowl game.

we need Brooks, Flagg and someone else to step up at LB to stop the run game of Va Tech and UNC. McCloud is way to slow to play against those teams. Jennings should be able to hold his own I think.

Carolina’s running game is gonna be a problem. That Williams kid lead the country in making people miss. He breaks tackles at an absurd 20 something percent of the time. Carter ain’t a slouch either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL. CIS is gonna CIS.

We (CIS) started worrying about Alabama last offseason, remember? The team should start as soon as the clock runs out on their bowl game.

Oh, yes.

People were saying "Bring on Bama", and then we lost to FIU. And then followed that up with losses to Duke and Louisiana Tech.

Advertisement
Back