Operation Public *****…

Advertisement
I like him but he thinks it’s his right to “get his licks in” or take his shots relentlessly at different posters. It’s led to other posters getting banned for retaliating when he cries about their “unnecessary” response to situations he 100% starts.

It’s been a variety of posters over time not just one or two - Brad, Mack, DRev, Pete, Drewny… He repeats the behavior. It’s not changing and we’re trying to effectuate change with the number of posters we’ve lost because of stuff like this so…

View attachment 149522

That's unfortunate, but not entirely undeserved (and I think if he wasn't banned he'd admit as much).

I like him but he thinks it’s his right to “get his licks in” or take his shots relentlessly at different posters. It’s led to other posters getting banned for retaliating when he cries about their “unnecessary” response to situations he 100% starts.

It’s been a variety of posters over time not just one or two - Brad, Mack, DRev, Pete, Drewny… He repeats the behavior. It’s not changing and we’re trying to effectuate change with the number of posters we’ve lost because of stuff like this so…

View attachment 149522

Were going after behavior regardless of poster.
i give up GIF by Venom Movie

Advertisement

View attachment 149522
Hopefully the 18th time is the charm

Advertisement
All the Germans on that show were ****** - Klink, Schultz, Burkhalter, Hochstetter. Also LeBeau (survived Aushwitz) and the Russian woman as well.
I have seen this show since I was a little kid, although back then I didnt understand much of the topic at hand.

However, the german translation is so absurdly funny, I have to watch the show over and over again. Its not tied to the original at times, some dialogs and even entire episodes have completely new dialogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back