Operation Public *****…

Yummy... I chased that wave all the way to Cali when I was 18... Never made it to Hawaii though.
Double over head pitching waves are a surfers wet dream...Don't get me wrong.. Cali was off the chain and I relished every minute of the 8bmonths I spent out there. To me though... Hawaii is the holy grail of surfing. I'd like to hv

Schwing!!!!!!

Go Canes!!
They’re protective of their beaches out there as well. Like I’ve read that there are surf gang mafias at different beaches and if you are from elsewhere and just show up and try to surf in certain places on certain days, they’ll step in as you’re disrespecting their native rights to the best waves. Someone here might know something about it.

Advertisement
They’re protective of their beaches out there as well. Like I’ve read that there are surf gang mafias at different beaches and if you are from elsewhere and just show up and try to surf in certain places on certain days, they’ll step in as you’re disrespecting their native rights to the best waves. Someone here might know something about it.
True story.. Thats definitely the word.
Their locals don't play... Surfing is spiritual to most Hawaiians. Can't say I don't blame them.

Go Canes!!

It's like that at the deli in Publix in Sunny Isles... You better be from the S.I.B. when you hit that deli or else... You want Roast beef?? It's gonna cost ya...
You want Honey Ham?? Pay up..... And... Don't even try to get the free sample when they ask "Is this thin enough??".... The mean streets of S.I.B don't play that....
Gangsta GIF by memecandy

It's like that at the deli in Publix in Sunny Isles... You better be from the S.I.B. when you hit that deli or else... You want Roast beef?? It's gonna cost ya...
You want Honey Ham?? Pay up..... And... Don't even try to get the free sample when they ask "Is this thin enough??".... The mean streets of S.I.B don't play that....
Gangsta GIF by memecandy
Is that McLovin???

Advertisement

👆Go ahead and try to find a better TV theme song.

Fail, you will.

The '70s was an absolutely atrocious decade for fashion, as I'm still scarred by some of the clothes I wore as a kid, but it may have been one of the best decades ever for music particularly tv theme songs. I can't argue with Hawaii 50 being the GOAT, and it was also one of my favorite shows, but others for which some may argue include:
Mission Impossible
Original SWAT tv series
Baretta theme song (one of my other personal favorites - Sammy Davis Jr. classic)
Theme from original "Shaft" tv series (another personal favorite)
Police Squad
Miami Vice (of course)
Streets of San Francisco
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Magnificent Seven
Mod Squad
Magnum PI
Six Million Dollar Man

Tier 2
A-team
Wild Wild West
CHiPs
Kojak
Barnaby Jones
And of course made famous by the Blues Brothers (Rawhide them song)

The '70s was an absolutely atrocious decade for fashion, as I'm still scarred by some of the clothes I wore as a kid, but it may have been one of the best decades ever for music particularly tv theme songs. I can't argue with Hawaii 50 being the GOAT, and it was also one of my favorite shows, but others for which some may argue include:
Mission Impossible
Original SWAT tv series
Baretta theme song (one of my other personal favorites - Sammy Davis Jr. classic)
Police Squad
Miami Vice (of course)
Streets of San Francisco
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Magnificent Seven
Mod Squad
Magnum PI
Six Million Dollar Man

Tier 2
A-team
Wild Wild West
CHiPs
Kojak
Barnaby Jones
Some real classics in there. Mission Impossible, SWAT, Baretta…

Miami Vice and A Team are 80’s. Different era to me than the others.

Mission Impossible
Original SWAT tv series
Police Squad
Miami Vice (of course)
Streets of San Francisco
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Magnificent Seven
Mod Squad
Magnum PI
Six Million Dollar Man

Tier 2
A-team
Wild Wild West
CHiPs
Kojak
Barnaby Jones
AAAHH , the memories ❤️❤️❤️

Advertisement
Mission Impossible
Original SWAT tv series
Police Squad
Miami Vice (of course)
Streets of San Francisco
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Magnificent Seven
Mod Squad
Magnum PI
Six Million Dollar Man

Tier 2
A-team
Wild Wild West
CHiPs
Kojak
Barnaby Jones
Don’t make ‘em like that anymore.

Mission Impossible
Original SWAT tv series
Police Squad
Miami Vice (of course)
Streets of San Francisco
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Magnificent Seven
Mod Squad
Magnum PI
Six Million Dollar Man

Tier 2
A-team
Wild Wild West
CHiPs
Kojak
Barnaby Jones
Love the list... brings back ton's of memories.... One thing I'll argue though is Chips belongs in Tier 1...I'll fight you over it... LOL!!!!... And There's a few you left off for whatever reason...
Three's Company
Good Times
The Jeffersons
Happy Days
Sanford and Son...

I mean we can go on for days with this... LOL!!!...And I'd be happy as **** about it.... Thanks for the list...

P.S. - Miami Vice wasn't 70's.... First episode was 9/16/84... But yes the theme song was classic...

Advertisement
Wow.. forgot about that... what a great show... I remember watching the first episode and knew I loved it.... And the song never gets old...LOL!!!
Was that the “believe it or not i think I’m walking on air” theme song?

Advertisement
They changed his name from Hinkley to Hanley after John Hinkley shot President Reagan.
Wow.. didn't know that... Geeez man what a crazy moment in history 80-81 was....
Dec. 8 1980 John Lennon is killed and then Mar. 30 1981 Reagan is shot....
Sorry to derail the thread with this but your post just got me thinking....

Advertisement
Back