Operation Public *****…

Beer out of plastic bottles?

gtfo GIF
I'll take a Red Bull und Cola bitte.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since this thread seems OT, I noticed today Garin Justice follows Colin Cowherd’s hot young daughter Liv Cowherd. Dude ain’t no choir boy; certified freak!

Advertisement
One of my relatives, Al Harrington, played the character of detective Ben Kokua on Hawaii 5-0
I remember his name. I watched that and Hogans Heroes religiously. Was he one of the cops added to the five-0 team in the later years of the show?

Advertisement
I remember his name. I watched that and Hogans Heroes religiously. Was he one of the cops added to the five-0 team in the later years of the show?
Yes, a detective around season 4 or something like that. He makes appearances on the reboot from time to time.

He’s seated across the table from the lady in green in this clip (man on the right on the still of the clip)

Advertisement
Yes, a detective around season 4 or something like that. He makes appearances on the reboot from time to time.

He’s seated across the table from the lady in green in this clip (man on the right on the still of the clip)

If you’re Samoan, we’re putting you in charge of our Polynesian Relations Section which right now only has @Rellyrell on it in a dual role as the Strategic Planner and Hype Man.

If you’re Samoan, we’re putting you in charge of our Polynesian Relations Section which right now only has @Rellyrell on it in a dual role as the Strategic Planner and Hype Man.
😂😂 I am not. Relative through marriage. He’s one of the nicest men you would ever meet but I’ll take an honorary doctorate position if offered 😂😂

When Al did his show at the Hilton in Waikiki, one of the band members (drummer) was a young man from Puerto Rico who had a son named Bruno Mars. All of us in here know him 😂😂

Last edited:
With the drums going!
Yummy... I chased that wave all the way to Cali when I was 18... Never made it to Hawaii though.
Double over head pitching waves are a surfers wet dream...Don't get me wrong.. Cali was off the chain and I relished every minute of the 8bmonths I spent out there. To me though... Hawaii is the holy grail of surfing. I'd like to have that moment back.....

👆Go ahead and try to find a better TV theme song.

Fail, you will.

Schwing!!!!!!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back