Opening Testing #'s

John77

Junior
The Commits
RB Lorenzo Lingard – Lingard measured 6-0, 190 pounds. He clocked a 4.63 in the 40-yard dash and ran a 4.34 in the pro-shuttle. His SPARQ Rating of 104.49 was fifth best amongst running backs at the camp.

WR Dee Wiggins – Numbers scratched.

LB Jesiah Pierre (2019) –Pierre stood tall at 6-2, 214. He ran a respectable 4.8 in the 40 and managed to jump 31.2 inches on the mat.

DB Diamantae Howard (2019) – Howard played linebacker this past season at Miami Southridge, but worked out with the safeties. He came in 6-2, 176 and ran a 4.96 in the 40.

DB Avantae Williams (2020) – Williams didn't have the best day testing. The rising sophomore ran a 4.72 and had 4.65 shuttle. Those numbers were good enough for a SPARQ Rating of 63.51. He was listed at 5-11, 168.

The Targets
QB Artur Sitkowski– The IMG Academy measured an impressive 6-5, 215. He had a SPARQ Rating of 76.73 after running a 4.97 and jumping 26.8 inches.

QB Joe Milton – Milton came in officially at 6-4.5, 222 pounds which is an inch and a half shorter than his listed height of 6-6. He ran a 4.8 in the 40 and had an explosive 32.2-inch vertical jump.

WR Joshua Moore – Moore checked in at 6-0.5, 156. He ran a 4.67 and had a vertical jump of 41.5 inches, which was the second best mark out of every athlete at the camp.

WR Mark Pope – Numbers scratched.

WR Brian Hightower – Numbers scratched.

WR Warren Thompson – Thompson jumped 35 inches, but elected to not have his 40 time posted.

OL William Barnes– Listed at 6-4, 312.

OL Ed Montilus – Listed at 6-2, 288 with a 6 flat in the 40.

OL Cleveland Reed – Listed at 6-3, 327.

OL Evan Neal (2019) – Listed at 6-7, 378.

DL Dennis Briggs – Briggs weighed in at 6-4, 252 and posted a 25.8-inch vertical jump to go along with a 5.18 40-yard dash.

DL Derick Hunter (2019) – Hunter clocked a 5.34 in the 40 after measuring in at 6-3.5, 245.

LB David Reese– Reese had some of the most impressive numbers of the day. He had a SPARQ Rating of 102.12 which was a product of a 4.69 in the 40-yard dash and a 4.21 shuttle. He was listed at 6.2-5, 213.

DB Gurvan Hall – Listed at 5-10.5, 173.

DB Jamien Sherwood – Numbers scratched.

https://www.theopening.com/2017-orlando-results

Advertisement
Wow, looks like no one did too well in the 40 except for a few guys. I always find it interesting when numbers seems to be lower across the board at a specific camp, and in this case we all know **** well Lingard is faster than 4.63.

image.jpg
(Hall is on the far right in the orange shirt)

I already posted this pic in the other thread, but I'll do it again in this one...

I don't think those measurements are all accurate, I don't believe for one second that Hall is 5'10, Amari Carter is 6'2 & he's basically the same size as him.

Advertisement
View attachment 43061

I already posted this pic in the other thread, but I'll do it again in this one...

I don't think those measurements are all accurate, I don't believe for one second that Hall is 5'10, Amari Carter is 6'2 & he's basically the same size as him.

Pictures will always be more subjective than actual testing numbers where kids get measured bare foot. For example, different shoes affect perception of height differently. Not saying the kid isn't talented or anything, but I tend to go with the actual measurements vs. this kind of stuff.

View attachment 43061

Pictures will always be more subjective than actual testing numbers where kids get measured bare foot. For example, different shoes affect perception of height differently. Not saying the kid isn't talented or anything, but I tend to go with the actual measurements vs. this kind of stuff.

I don't care about that. Watch the film he's great in coverage and in knocking people out

Clearly some field and wind conditions came into play, this is why you never go by one time.

LOL @ Evan Neal that boy needs to go on a diet.

View attachment 43061

I don't care about that. Watch the film he's great in coverage and in knocking people out

Jesus christ did you read what I wrote? I never said he was not good, in fact I think he is very talented. I just said I trust the measurements by Nike more than pictures. Your post literally has nothing to do with what I said.

Advertisement
View attachment 43061

Jesus christ did you read what I wrote? I never said he was not good, in fact I think he is very talented. I just said I trust the measurements by Nike more than pictures. Your post literally has nothing to do with what I said.

Quit getting so **** defense ****...

View attachment 43061

I understand that, but I still don't think those measurements are accurate...

I've seen Hall play twice, obviously I wasn't right on the field with him, but he's never looked 5'10 to me.

Maybe he really is, but I'm not gonna believe those measurements until he gets here in our program.

Advertisement
First, this shouldn't even be possible:

I don't think i've ever seen a 6.00 40 in my life, outside of Rich Eisen.

Also, what's with all the scratches? Seems odd to participate but then have your numbers scratched.

Advertisement
Solid numbers by Reese. I'd like to see him find his way into this class.

Neal is just massive. We need to get him in next year's OL class.

First, this shouldn't even be possible:

I don't think i've ever seen a 6.00 40 in my life, outside of Rich Eisen.

Also, what's with all the scratches? Seems odd to participate but then have your numbers scratched.

Scratch when you don't like your time.

4.63 is very fast at that size for high school. I didn't Lingard was that fast based on his track times and tape. The fullback we had ran around 13.6 in the hurdles. Lingard was in the 14s in his first meet this season. Fact is that Lingard proved to be faster and superior to Cook (4.7s). That's all that matters. The man will be running in the 4.4s when he's a 1st round pick in 4 years.

Advertisement
Back