Opening Testing #'s

Nike is where you see what these guys really have.

And you see all the scratches who are ashamed of their official times that dont match with their made up 4.4. times.

Funny when people find out that Hightower and Thompson run closer to Dingle's times than what they think. **** Pope aint even put his weight numbers.

I review these every year...i remember it being the first time i saw who Travis Homer was because he had crazy score and the measurables, also david reese been doing this for years.

Diamante Howard looked bad trying to play db you could see it was one of his first times...

Amari Burney sticks out like a sore thumb. Need to be all over that kid.

Sevyn Banks is a name i never heard but he has a uf, vt, auburn offer as a db/cb he had real good numbers and is out of Jones High in Orlando.

CJ Smith had good numbers.

Gurvan Hall is wayy smaller than i thought.

Tyreke Johnson had solid numbers.

The Miami Opening is coming....so pay attention....

SDam Brooks out of MNW had some good numbers as well. and Justin Fields a qb out of GA that ran a 4.5 at 220 pds

Advertisement

And you see all the scratches who are ashamed of their official times that dont match with their made up 4.4. times.

Funny when people find out that Hightower and Thompson run closer to Dingle's times than what they think. **** Pope aint even put his weight numbers.

I review these every year...i remember it being the first time i saw who Travis Homer was because he had crazy score and the measurables, also david reese been doing this for years.

Diamante Howard looked bad trying to play db you could see it was one of his first times...

Sevyn Banks is a name i never heard but he has a uf, vt, auburn offer as a db/cb he had real good numbers and is out of Jones High in Orlando.

SDam Brooks out of MNW had some good numbers as well. and Justin Fields a qb out of GA that ran a 4.5 at 220 pds

What a hater. I wouldn't take Smith or Burney over anyone on our DB board. And Howard is a LB, so no **** its gonna be tough for him to play DB.

And saying Gurvan Hall is too small and that Evan Neal isnt good is just icing on the cake.

Recruiting 2018/2019 is a rough time for miserable haters like you

View attachment 43061
(Hall is on the far right in the orange shirt)

I already posted this pic in the other thread, but I'll do it again in this one...

I don't think those measurements are all accurate, I don't believe for one second that Hall is 5'10, Amari Carter is 6'2 & he's basically the same size as him.

Does Mark Pope have the longest neck ever recorded for a human being?

View attachment 43061

I already posted this pic in the other thread, but I'll do it again in this one...

I don't think those measurements are all accurate, I don't believe for one second that Hall is 5'10, Amari Carter is 6'2 & he's basically the same size as him.

I didn't want to be the one to say it :kaaya:

Solid numbers by Reese. I'd like to see him find his way into this class.

Neal is just massive. We need to get him in next year's OL class.

neal looked terrible in the film of on ones i saw

Was actually named as one of the top performers on one of the sites. He either looked really good in a rep and then bad in the next

Advertisement
View attachment 43061

5'9 with regular the neck...
Ghana-News511.jpg

What a hater. I wouldn't take Smith or Burney over anyone on our DB board. And Howard is a LB, so no **** its gonna be tough for him to play DB.

And saying Gurvan Hall is too small and that Evan Neal isnt good is just icing on the cake.

what am i hating on u clown?

Howard is a LB...Cool..he is currently 172 pds and running a 4.9 40. Well i dont know where he will be playing LB at?. Which is why he tried his shot at db. He has 2 years and time to grow and a base to go off of.

Gurvan Hall is listed as a 6'1 185 p safety..well he was measured at 5'10 1/2 and 173 pds. Which is smaller than i expected.

Im not new to recruiting..got recruited..and been following it since early 2000's tighten up.

The film i saw of Evan Neal was from The FUTURE 50 Camp i believe its called and he routinely got beat and looked bad.

View attachment 43061

Didn't notice at first, but holy **** that looks photoshopped.

Advertisement
First, this shouldn't even be possible:
OL Ed Montilus – Listed at 6-2, 288 with a 6 flat in the 40.

I don't think i've ever seen a 6.00 40 in my life, outside of Rich Eisen.

Also, what's with all the scratches? Seems odd to participate but then have your numbers scratched.

Scratch when you don't like your time.

Somebody has those times.....i want them.

:11263364213_e8bdef3

2013 NFL Draft: A look at the average NFL Combine number over a 5-yr period - Revenge of the Birds

These are the average testing numbers for the combine for the last five years encase you guys want a good reference to if they are slow/fast/explosive.

Edit: After looking it over everyone seems to of had below average number which is expected seeing as these are high school kids. One that stood out though was David Reese. He had good numbers for a safety even though he has 2 inches and 10 more pounds than the average one. Hope we land this kind of athlete.

Last edited:
View attachment 43061

I think we get too obsessed with measurable waayyy too soon...these guys are still growing and will physically mature with a college nutrition and weight program helping them do just that...if you know what to look for...trust your eyes....Gurvan Hall's height changes nothing from what I see on film...1 inch difference...really makes no difference...all these measurables are skewed just ah bit for recruiting purposes...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Howard is a LB...Cool..he is currently 172 pds and running a 4.9 40. Well i dont know where he will be playing LB at?. Which is why he tried his shot at db. He has 2 years and time to grow and a base to go off of.

Gurvan Hall is listed as a 6'1 185 p safety..well he was measured at 5'10 1/2 and 173 pds. Which is smaller than i expected.

Im not new to recruiting..got recruited..and been following it since early 2000's tighten up.

The film i saw of Evan Neal was from The FUTURE 50 Camp i believe its called and he routinely got beat and looked bad.

Gogeta ain't a hater. He just calls it as he sees it. You don't owe an explanation.

Based on The Tampa Opening tape, Neal looked solid, the only player to dominate him was the #1 DT Xavier out of IMG. Neal rolled with everyone else and is a year younger than most of them including Xavier.

Advertisement
2013 NFL Draft: A look at the average NFL Combine number over a 5-yr period - Revenge of the Birds

These are the average testing numbers for the combine for the last five years encase you guys want a good reference to if they are slow/fast/explosive.

And those numbers are from 21 and 22 year-old men. Folks here have ridiculous expectations for the measurements of a 16 or 17 y.o. A 4.6 40 for a kid that age is blazing fast.

I look at as the people that get invited to the combine are considered good college athletes, so what would you call a kid who has a .10 slower 40? I wouldn't call him a bad athlete at all. I'd think of him as an above average athlete right now. These number usually go up with 3-5 years of weight and speed training too. Not to mention the 2-3 months of combine training these guys put in.

As a former coach, during recruiting we used to tell our players to add 1 1/2 inches and 15 lbs to their hudl page. Usually it's a little tidbit they can get away with. And not obvious to notice.

Advertisement
Back