Open heart surgery

Dear fellow Cane fans, I will be heading to Miami in the am for open heart surgery = replacement of mitral valve with pig valve by a guru cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Joseph Lamalas who is associated with the Univ. Miami Miller School of Medicine and does this type procedure microscoply vs. sawing into the sternum. Surgery will, of course, be @ Jackson. Worked out well since Miami has a bye this week.

GODspeed brother.... RestUp! BlessUp!

Advertisement
Dear fellow Cane fans, I will be heading to Miami in the am for open heart surgery = replacement of mitral valve with pig valve by a guru cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Joseph Lamalas who is associated with the Univ. Miami Miller School of Medicine and does this type procedure microscoply vs. sawing into the sternum. Surgery will, of course, be @ Jackson. Worked out well since Miami has a bye this week.
Get well, soon!

Advertisement
Dad had the same surgery -- worked out fine - rehab isnt fun.... decide what you want to fight for and get better

Prayers for Recovery in God’s Speed!!!!!!

Advertisement
Prayers for a successful surgery. God bless.

No. I hope everything went well and Daytona is resting up looking forward to watching the game Saturday.

One thing is sure brother UM school of medicine is the best in the world state of the art , if I had to choose it would be THE U . I've talked to many people after heart surgery and every single one says WOW like a breath of fresh clean air finally oxygen blood flowing like new.

Enjoy the fresh new feeling after , ignore the stitches they'll fade , your in excellent hands at THE U :)

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP for crying out loud the suspense is killing us. @daytonacane You good?
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back