Open heart surgery

daytonacane

Redshirt Freshman
Dear fellow Cane fans, I will be heading to Miami in the am for open heart surgery = replacement of mitral valve with pig valve by a guru cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Joseph Lamalas who is associated with the Univ. Miami Miller School of Medicine and does this type procedure microscoply vs. sawing into the sternum. Surgery will, of course, be @ Jackson. Worked out well since Miami has a bye this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear fellow Cane fans, I will be heading to Miami in the am for open heart surgery = replacement of mitral valve with pig valve by a guru cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Joseph Lamalas who is associated with the Univ. Miami Miller School of Medicine and does this type procedure microscoply vs. sawing into the sternum. Surgery will, of course, be @ Jackson. Worked out well since Miami has a bye this week.
Prayers going up for you!

Advertisement

He is the best there is in South Florida. He did my dad's triple bypass. God bless and you are in good hands.

Advertisement
I pray UM’s surgeons are better than their OL

Advertisement
Back