[OP has a question about] Cyrus Moss

John Square?
Can we get him on some roids or HGH? Isn’t HGH basically undetectable unless the hormone levels are measured prior to taking the first dose since all the testing can do is determine the overall level but not a change in levels?

Advertisement
Man, I was apparently way wrong on this one and I blame the The Opening. They supposedly "verified" his numbers at 6' 5" 220.

But, then we're told he walked into the Hecht at 199 pounds?

The funny thing is he was blowing by our o-line last spring I think he had multiple sacks in the spring game too at 200lbs lol, I think by year 3 he can be in the 230s

stryker.jpg

We should see him this year in Guidry’s scheme. He was a safety at Gorman for 2 years. If you’re trying to build a Hybrid LB/Pass Rusher like Micah then there is it.
Will be dominant in this role. He would be a perfect olb on strong side playing a few yards off the te.

He will get a lot of burn this year under Guidry I think regardless that he’s rail thin

Ruiz own a hormone company? Get some hgh in moss n let’s go

Advertisement
Will be dominant in this role. He would be a perfect olb on strong side playing a few yards off the te.

He will get a lot of burn this year under Guidry I think regardless that he’s rail thin

Ruiz own a hormone company? Get some hgh in moss n let’s go

Maybe in a year or 2 but he’s at least a year away from making an impact. Not only is he still light but he also has a real narrow frame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can one of the resident S&C experts explain the objective of this drill/exercise? The player is diving and reaching full extension. Not sure how that is relevant to a football game other than it might come in handy if there is a fumble. 😎

All kidding aside…I’m curious as to the functional and physiological benefits of such a drill.

Advertisement
Back