[OP has a question about] Cyrus Moss

TipDrill

5 Star Interneter
Premium
What is his weight around now? Is he staying at DE?

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 3.46.01 PM.png

Edit: Thanks for the Title edit mods. Not trying to poke fun it was a legit question because he looks smaller than i expected and this photo is recent. Wasn't trying to stir anything up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I was apparently way wrong on this one and I blame the The Opening. They supposedly "verified" his numbers at 6' 5" 220.

But, then we're told he walked into the Hecht at 199 pounds?

Lmao Lu, that’s too good. Hey will have another summer under his belt. Another off-season. I expect him to gain 10-15 LBs. He could thrive in the Guidry system as he likes to stand guys up a lot

Advertisement
It'll be really interesting to see if Moss can fit with the new scheme right away. I'm def rooting for the guy.
This scheme is way better for him than Steeles. Keep him standing and he can help. But he may need another year to be more than a rotational guy.

Lmao Lu, that’s too good. Hey will have another summer under his belt. Another off-season. I expect him to gain 10-15 LBs. He could thrive in the Guidry system as he likes to stand guys up a lot
Loved what I saw him from his feet and lateral quickness. But, based on those wacked out numbers, I expected him to be one of those skinny 235 pound kids by his 3rd year. He looks way lighter than I expected.

Because of his short shuttle, I think I joked about him playing CB for us. Maybe.......

Advertisement
Back