Ooof Blue speaks the truth

Advertisement
Yeah, from all accounts Blue is a scumbag. But I was interested in an unbiased opinion from a former player on the defense. I skipped to 38 minutes when he starts talking about the LB's and how they're coached. It's exactly like most of this board has been saying, "Who's teaching those guys -- oh yeah, Manny for the last 4 years."

Shaq and Pink constantly lining up 2-3 yards off the ball, shooting gaps immediately, getting washed, and asking "what just happened?" The LB's are playing a guessing game and not actually reading the play. Not to mention it's an easy tell for the offense about what we're doing, or at least it takes enough things off the table based on our alignment to where the offense can scheme around it with ease.

Can we not have an aggressive defense that does the basic fundamentals right? This **** does not fly anywhere else but here.

This right here, Diaz defense is overrated as **** by most fans on this board, routinely get exposed by teams with a pulse on offense.

Should have had Frank Beamer call in at the same time.. Are you not entertained?

We've had a parade of LB coRches since Shannon left, 2010 was the last time we had 2 hundred tackle LBs (McCarthy & Spence).

This right here, Diaz defense is overrated as **** by most fans on this board, routinely get exposed by teams with a pulse on offense.

We thrive when we play poor OLs and our DL can create havoc and get home. When we cant completely dominate the LOS, we leave ourselves very vulnerable.

Advertisement
Manny plays boom or bust. Either we make a tackle behind the LOS or it's a big gain. There is very little in between.

Advertisement
Manny plays boom or bust. Either we make a tackle behind the LOS or it's a big gain. There is very little in between.

yet we still rank well defensively under his time as DC here. rather take that than anything blue and band of dorito provided.

We thrive when we play poor OLs and our DL can create havoc and get home. When we cant completely dominate the LOS, we leave ourselves very vulnerable.

isnt that like almost every d in the country tho? no one is shutting everyone down completely anymore or very few teams i should say

Yeah, from all accounts Blue is a scumbag. But I was interested in an unbiased opinion from a former player on the defense. I skipped to 38 minutes when he starts talking about the LB's and how they're coached. It's exactly like most of this board has been saying, "Who's teaching those guys -- oh yeah, Manny for the last 4 years."

Shaq and Pink constantly lining up 2-3 yards off the ball, shooting gaps immediately, getting washed, and asking "what just happened?" The LB's are playing a guessing game and not actually reading the play. Not to mention it's an easy tell for the offense about what we're doing, or at least it takes enough things off the table based on our alignment to where the offense can scheme around it with ease.

Can we not have an aggressive defense that does the basic fundamentals right? This **** does not fly anywhere else but here.
Unbiased? too funny.

Advertisement
isnt that like almost every d in the country tho? no one is shutting everyone down completely anymore or very few teams i should say

That wasn’t my point. It’s the fact that we leave our D more vulnerable than most when we don’t get home. But you’re right dominate defense have dominate lines

yet we still rank well defensively under his time as DC here. rather take that than anything blue and band of dorito provided.
You are correct. However when you’re defense is 50/50 sometimes it let’s you down. It did a few times this year

You are correct. However when you’re defense is 50/50 sometimes it let’s you down. It did a few times this year

it def did in certain key spots and theyre by no means perfect, however, id take that any day of the week. if we simply just had an offense even average, wed be so much better as a whole.

Advertisement
"sure sure sure this guy is a piece of **** that raped an underaged girl, but I think he has some interesting thoughts on our linebacker guysm"

**** outta here

Jawand is making some strong points in his comparisons with Donofrio and Baker. He says Donofrio at least was in their faces every position going over stuff the entire game. Then says u see Baker and guys are sitting down but he’s just watching the game lol **** that is pathetic 🤦

File anything Jawand Blue has to say about Miami under the "stfu and disappear" folder, if you could please OP.

Advertisement
Back