Ooof Blue speaks the truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
The host of the show answers in the comments that the charges were dropped and Blue sued... I have no idea what really went down there but I was pretty sure he and Figuerora went to jail.
Blue & Figuerora didnt go to jail because the victim didnt want to testify, so they went to classes instead. Not sure what happened after that, but I'm pretty sure they intoxicated and raped a 17 year old soccer player.

Yeah, from all accounts Blue is a scumbag. But I was interested in an unbiased opinion from a former player on the defense. I skipped to 38 minutes when he starts talking about the LB's and how they're coached. It's exactly like most of this board has been saying, "Who's teaching those guys -- oh yeah, Manny for the last 4 years."

Shaq and Pink constantly lining up 2-3 yards off the ball, shooting gaps immediately, getting washed, and asking "what just happened?" The LB's are playing a guessing game and not actually reading the play. Not to mention it's an easy tell for the offense about what we're doing, or at least it takes enough things off the table based on our alignment to where the offense can scheme around it with ease.

Can we not have an aggressive defense that does the basic fundamentals right? This **** does not fly anywhere else but here.

Yeah, from all accounts Blue is a scumbag. But I was interested in an unbiased opinion from a former player on the defense. I skipped to 38 minutes when he starts talking about the LB's and how they're coached. It's exactly like most of this board has been saying, "Who's teaching those guys -- oh yeah, Manny for the last 4 years."

Shaq and Pink constantly lining up 2-3 yards off the ball, shooting gaps immediately, getting washed, and asking "what just happened?" The LB's are playing a guessing game and not actually reading the play. Not to mention it's an easy tell for the offense about what we're doing, or at least it takes enough things off the table based on our alignment to where the offense can scheme around it with ease.

Can we not have an aggressive defense that does the basic fundamentals right? This **** does not fly anywhere else but here.
Those defenses Blue was on were all time p.o.s. defenses

Advertisement

I've been saying that since 2017. Of course I was called a troll. Our LBers looked lost in pass coverage. They don't find WRs, they don't get proper depth in their drops, they don't read pass keys/read (neither does our safties) they just stare down the QB, poor eye disciplined, poor tackling the list goes on and on.

I've been saying that since 2017. Of course I was called a troll. Our LBers looked lost in pass coverage. They don't find WRs, they don't get proper depth in their drops, they don't read pass keys/read (neither does our safties) they just stare down the QB, poor eye disciplined, poor tackling the list goes on and on.

When you look around the country at LB play, it's not hard to tell they are coached poorly.

Advertisement
Blue & Figuerora didnt go to jail because the victim didnt want to testify, so they went to classes instead. Not sure what happened after that, but I'm pretty sure they intoxicated and raped a 17 year old soccer player.
"Not sure what happened after that, but I'm pretty sure they intoxicated and raped a 17 year old soccer player". You not sure? Pretty sure? An eyewitness? Directly connected to case, lawyer/DA office? Just say you don't know or say nothing.

Advertisement
I stopped listening when he started about donofrio being a good coach. And golden being awesome cause they wore suits. We got some problems on this team and defense hasn’t been one of them.
You guys better hope the backers we have coming in are even remotely as good as 55 and 56.
We sit here and talk about green tree all Americans but all the dudes we have coming we know nothing until they play but we sit here and watch hudl tapes and talk elite this and that. This off season is going to be the most painful yet.

Advertisement
Back