ooo banned for ****ing off the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@No_Fly_Zone if we put someone in Purgatory, and then also ban them from Purgatory, do you think that works like the old Thunderdome where they can’t post anywhere on the board???

@paksat if you can respond, please let us know with a response.

1DB7FEA4-0A0A-463A-9FCC-F4ABB7061369.gif

🤦🏻‍♂️
I think you’ve outlived your useless purpose here. All you do is show up, **** misery and politics on the main boards.

1FDCE41A-A635-4254-9D22-5E174969DF18.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just logged onto CanesInsight for the first time in over a week, and I find my self on this board. Does someone want to explain what this board is and how I got here? I genuinely don't think I said one thing bad lol

Advertisement
Purgatory is like watching a soccer player kick someone during game.

"I didn't do anything!"
Angry Krc Genk GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Advertisement
Please start a new thread about this, @Canesnetwork
@RVACane I'll make you a deal. If you can thoroughly justify that my simple prediction about Mcclain (which alot of other people have made) is worse than the off topic and absurd comments that SWFL posts in all 6 of the Cormani Mcclain threads, I am fine with staying on this prodigy board. Specifically his constant comments about his girfriend, bbq, latin food and how close he is to all the recruits families.

Here is an example of one of his recent comments in the Cormani Mcclain thread: "Man STFU.....I need advice from you about Food & Nutrition like I need another hole in my head. I'll roll with what my Critical Care Nurse GF, and the Dr's and Surgeons she works with on a daily basis have to say before I'll listen to you. Add in my Bachelors in Culinary Arts, and you can exit stage left. There's wayyy more ways to add fiber to your diet at the same time. You act like we don't eat whole fruit as well."

Last edited:
@RVACane I'll make you a deal. If you can justify that my simple prediction about Mcclain (which alot of other people have made) is worse than the off topic and absurd comments that SWFL posts in all 6 of the Cormani Mcclain threads, I am fine with staying on this prodigy board. Specifically his constant comments about his girfriend, bbq, latin food and how close he is to all the recruits families.
@JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @JeddTheFisch

Does anyone remember this case???

@JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @JeddTheFisch

Does anyone remember this case???
I can tell you exactly what it was. I said I was personally writing McClain off because he didn't sign with in December and I also pointed out the fact that grades wasn't a legitimate reason why he didn't sign. Then I got called a troll and a hater. Everyone knows this in the back of their minds but I was the only one with the balls to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back