ooo banned for ****ing off the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I told one of yall to go **** yourself. That's not a personal attack.

giphy.gif

@RVACane I'll make you a deal. If you can thoroughly justify that my simple prediction about Mcclain (which alot of other people have made) is worse than the off topic and absurd comments that SWFL posts in all 6 of the Cormani Mcclain threads, I am fine with staying on this prodigy board. Specifically his constant comments about his girfriend, bbq, latin food and how close he is to all the recruits families.

Here is an example of one of his recent comments in the Cormani Mcclain thread: "Man STFU.....I need advice from you about Food & Nutrition like I need another hole in my head. I'll roll with what my Critical Care Nurse GF, and the Dr's and Surgeons she works with on a daily basis have to say before I'll listen to you. Add in my Bachelors in Culinary Arts, and you can exit stage left. There's wayyy more ways to add fiber to your diet at the same time. You act like we don't eat whole fruit as well."
SWFLHurricane says to eat an Aids Infected D*ck Snitch....

Advertisement
@RVACane I'll make you a deal. If you can thoroughly justify that my simple prediction about Mcclain (which alot of other people have made) is worse than the off topic and absurd comments that SWFL posts in all 6 of the Cormani Mcclain threads, I am fine with staying on this prodigy board. Specifically his constant comments about his girfriend, bbq, latin food and how close he is to all the recruits families.

Here is an example of one of his recent comments in the Cormani Mcclain thread: "Man STFU.....I need advice from you about Food & Nutrition like I need another hole in my head. I'll roll with what my Critical Care Nurse GF, and the Dr's and Surgeons she works with on a daily basis have to say before I'll listen to you. Add in my Bachelors in Culinary Arts, and you can exit stage left. There's wayyy more ways to add fiber to your diet at the same time. You act like we don't eat whole fruit as well."
@RVACane sounds like you lost the deal. What happens now

Advertisement
I will stay I the prodigy board, I don't really care. It's not like I post on the regular board anyways. I just want you guys to admit that there was no reason for me to be on here and that the "longer" users get special treatment
There’s no admitting happening.

You can start your thread and be a big boy about it or you can:

1) Stay here for a while while deluding yourself that you’re exposing the ‘system’.
2) Wade out further in the Amazon with no pants on running the risk of the piranha being awoken

1) Stay here for a while while deluding yourself that you’re exposing the ‘system’.
2) Wade out further in the Amazon with no pants on running the risk of the piranha being awoken
The Maude's know why the put me here, and it wasn't because I was trolling or saying obnoxious. They wont admit it, but they know. These events happened like 4-5 years ago and they still wont let it go

Advertisement
The Maude's know why the put me here, and it wasn't because I was trolling or saying obnoxious. They wont admit it, but they know. These events happened like 4-5 years ago and they still wont let it go
Well, let it out baby.

#DaTruthWillSetYouFree

DOWN WITH THE MAN!!

DOWN WITH THE MAN!!!

I guess in your case...

DOWN WITH THE WOMAN!!!

DOWN WITH THE WOMAN!!!

I just get so caught up in the revolutionary fervor of the moment!!

Why are we potesting again*?

*True story I asked somebody in front of World Bank

Advertisement
Question Maude’s

This Purgatory section means posters in here can only post here correct , till there reconciled term is complete then are put back in the regular population .

I wasn’t sure it was the post or poster

GOCANES

Question Maude’s

This Purgatory section means posters in here can only post here correct , till there reconciled term is complete then are put back in the regular population .

I wasn’t sure it was the post or poster

GOCANES
They can only post in here. They may or may not go back to regular population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back