Onto 2014

Well which one of these recruits next year is drama. Find them and move on. This was just purely ridiculous this year. My guess is that The 14 class from booker T will be problematic

Advertisement
Well which one of these recruits next year is drama. Find them and move on. This was just purely ridiculous this year. My guess is that The 14 class from booker T will be problematic

My only concern is getting early commitments from kids. When that happens, kids tend to contemplate what it would be like at other programs after awhile. They change their mind.

We just need to build relationships with them, let them hold off on committing, and save official visits and in home visits till the end of the year.

Win at least 10 games and you wont have to worry much about the drama.

Win at least 10 games and you wont have to worry much about the drama.
If we win ten games which is doable I think we all wouldn't be sweating these recruits

Advertisement
I'm with Valid on this
I want a DLine class like our DB class from last year...numbers to go along with skill
3DT's, 2 hybrids, 2 DE's

While I'm at it
2QB's
2RB's and a FB
2-3 WR
1-2TE's
4 OL
3 LB's
3 DB's

Some early enrollees can make these numbers work

I want to see what kind of schemes we run this year before putting too much thought into it.

Obviously the trenches and the skill spots are overflowing with talent this year.

Advertisement

My only concern is getting early commitments from kids. When that happens, kids tend to contemplate what it would be like at other programs after awhile. They change their mind.

We just need to build relationships with them, let them hold off on committing, and save official visits and in home visits till the end of the year.

I think we can make them stick as long as we can get the NCAA sanction **** off our back. Is there a way to petition the sanctions since it has been going for 3 years now and obviously this has hurt our recruiting?

Advertisement
Back