Onto 2014

Upstate Cane

Recruit
Gimme Lane, Cook, Michel, Clark, Darling, Thomas and i'm good. Need to step up for this class. Can't let these studs get away.

Advertisement
If this isn't a DL heavy class I will flip. Can't whiff like this again. Same with RBs and OL. Call it negative if you want I just don't want to be stuck in this position again without a need in the class.

/I don't really mean the OL recruiting was bad in '13 but I always think you load up on 2/3 guys each year.

Advertisement
Darling is a key. We missed a Duke-type kid out there recruiting like a madman for us and Darling could be that guy this year. He loves the U and is a highly regarded player with some **** good teammates.

Our early commits fell apart this year but we gotta move on.

Clark and moten are high on us and seem like kids who have their heads on straight. However I thought that about some other recruits and was horribly wrong

Clark and moten are high on us and seem like kids who have their heads on straight. However I thought that about some other recruits and was horribly wrong

At least with Moten you don't have to worry about a decommitment once you get his pledge. Obviously we should feel confident about these guys but this time last year we had Bryant and Bostwick all but wrapped up as well.

Advertisement
OL: Trevor Darling, KC McDermott, Reilly Gibbons, Corey Martinez, Nick Linder

DL: Anthony Moten, Khairi Clark, Keyon Brown, Chad Thomas

LB: Vincent Jackson, ???, ???

DB: Trumaine Washington, Quincy Wilson, Nigel Patten, Michael Johnson

ATH: Winky Flowers, Treon Harris

QB: Alin Edouard

RB: Dalvin Cook, Sony Michel

WR: Travis Rudolph, Ermon Lane, Corey Holmes, Johnnie Dixon, Jacob McCrary

TE: Aldy Enoicy, Austin Roberts

Advertisement
McDermott, Clark, and Moten in the bag. Dalvin OR Sony are in the bag, but getting both will be tough but necessary muh ****a.

I love Thread Killa's list. We can get Vincent Jackson but dude already went HAM at some Miami fans for one of the many Twitter debacles earlier this year, I forgot what it was about.

Ain't Uncle Luke in Ermon's ear? That'll cause that to be an uphill but necessary battle.

We get Treon and Chad if BTW is done ******** us. Ice Jr. *says* he's all about the U, we'll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back