#OnlyAtTheU

It's a form tackling drill you ****img numb skulls. No team does full on form tackling drills to the ground. I think it's a good drill. Makes the player completely wrap up and teaches form (muscle memory) it hard to square up on a big ball and squeeze right then another player just standing there to be wrapped up and driven backward at 50%

But you see, facts don't matter to them. Golden could run the same exact regimen that Saban does, and they would pick apart the regimen. They aren't interested in football or facts, only in attacking Golden. With plenty of real issues about Golden's performance to date, it's beyond pathetic to be making up fake issues to ***** and whine about.
dk, what are these issues of which you speak? Give me your top 3, TIA.

Advertisement
Archer,
Lighten up, Francis.

You're right. After all, I did, and am guilty of telling them to go **** themselves - and that's entirely inappropriate. I was clearly wrong.

That slur is based on a commonality of concept, a traditional, automatic discounting of another's opinion.

But it was also based entirely on a reckless assumption on my part - and I should be more accurate.

My unfortunate comment for any slurpers to go and **** themselves assumes - or rather presumes - having the beans and frank. Which are absolutely necessary to replicate with yourself.

And from slurpers' posts in general, no one in particular, I think it's a fair assumption they are post-op trannies. Like our Head Coach, Defensive Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator, and a few others on the coaching staff, as well as the Administration in general, the entire BOT, and for certain our AD.

No beans, no frank.

So. I apologize to everyone for my initial comment. And my mistaken tendencies toward hasty, erroneous assumptions.

Gotta have the equipment to replicate with yourself.

My apologies.
edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a form tackling drill you ****img numb skulls. No team does full on form tackling drills to the ground. I think it's a good drill. Makes the player completely wrap up and teaches form (muscle memory) it hard to square up on a big ball and squeeze right then another player just standing there to be wrapped up and driven backward at 50%

But you see, facts don't matter to them. Golden could run the same exact regimen that Saban does, and they would pick apart the regimen. They aren't interested in football or facts, only in attacking Golden. With plenty of real issues about Golden's performance to date, it's beyond pathetic to be making up fake issues to ***** and whine about.
dk, what are these issues of which you speak? Give me your top 3, TIA.

My issues with him can be summed up in two primary points:

I think the biggest is the defense. It needs to be simplified and made more aggressive. While I disagree that the defensive scheme in and of itself is terrible and unworkable, it isn't the right one for this team. It requires too much thinking and decision-making and not enough instinct, especially given that most of our recruits come from high school programs that rely more on instinctual football.

I think Golden has underperformed thus far, though a lot of what is spewed on here takes it WAY too far and pretends that he came into a good situation. If he doesn't get us to the ACC championship game this year, he should be let go.

Those are very real issues, and I've said multiple times this should be his final season unless things take a big turn for the better. However, I see constant ridiculously stupid attacks against him all the time that have no other basis than angry, whiny, immature fans lashing out. Complaining about the real problems is fine, acting like toddlers having a temper tantrum and being so angry that you just make **** up, is pathetic.

OP doesn't have a clue. Typical grad knowitall. Probably a squirmy, awkward little *****. Your debt-filled life is going nowhere and you know it; you're doing right in spreading baseless, negative bull****. What team doesn't shoot hoops with their coaches? What team doesn't use equipment to practice tackling form? Idiot. How many more threads of this bull****? Are you even a fan? You're not funny. Schtick is funny. This is not schtick--you're genuinely that miserable. You provide nothing to this board; you provide nothing to the people around you; you provide nothing to society.

Advertisement
OP doesn't have a clue. Typical grad knowitall. Probably a squirmy, awkward little *****. Your debt-filled life is going nowhere and you know it; you're doing right in spreading baseless, negative bull****. What team doesn't shoot hoops with their coaches? What team doesn't use equipment to practice tackling form? Idiot. How many more threads of this bull****? Are you even a fan? You're not funny. Schtick is funny. This is not schtick--you're genuinely that miserable. You provide nothing to this board; you provide nothing to the people around you; you provide nothing to society.

End thread

This. I've seen 10+ NFL teams running the same drill with the exercise balls. But because it's golden, these nerds assume it's a useless drill and that they know better. OP has 17k posts on here. Probably never played a down of football in his life. Time to move out of your parent's basement.

Advertisement
Back