WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
CMDZp7eWoAEVHiM.jpg
CL1mdP9WsAAbKyE.jpg
CL1mdPyWUAAIEIV.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
and we wonder why these guys continue to run away from contact? they're used to tackling something soft and squishy, vs. a freight train coming at them.

Advertisement
"Joe, this is a top 50 institution. Miami is at the forefront of underinflated exercise ball technology, Joe. Joe when I got here we didn't even have a Bowflex; now we have 2."

Advertisement
one of the worrisome details of those practice videos are having our guys dedicating too much time to drills that aren't very conducive to being better (example: the tip drill).

Advertisement
The picture of playing basketball was definitely after practice... Some of you act like you never played football before. That's a team building excercise that happens in a bunch of football camps..... I'm not sure what's going on in the first picture though

The picture of playing basketball was definitely after practice... Some of you act like you never played football before. That's a team building excercise that happens in a bunch of football camps..... I'm not sure what's going on in the first picture though

I am sure you could find a way to defend it in some sort of way and call out those who criticize it as "fake fans"

Only on canesinsight...where a bunch of boys find, every and any reason to complain about everything. Complain more than a bunch of middle school girls. Board is obviously filled with a lot a people who never played any type of sports. Lol, carry on..Go Canes

Advertisement
Only on canesinsight...where a bunch of boys find, every and any reason to complain about everything. Complain more than a bunch of middle school girls. Board is obviously filled with a lot a people who never played any type of sports. Lol, carry on..Go Canes

why don't you go field some punts and take a load off man?

I am sure you could find a way to defend it in some sort of way and call out those who criticize it as "fake fans"

Whatever man

Put a jersey on!!

I will go ahead and mark you down as the proud to go 6-7 crowd.

Advertisement
Back