#OnlyAtTheU

Advertisement
Golden is so deeply into this concussion BS that he thinks it more important and responsible to eliminate as much contact as possible. Freaking guy needs tire ironing as bad as Donnie Trump.

Only on canesinsight...where a bunch of boys find, every and any reason to complain about everything. Complain more than a bunch of middle school girls. Board is obviously filled with a lot a people who never played any type of sports. Lol, carry on..Go Canes

Well, this "boy" had earned his Green Beret by age 20, and was in combat instead of attending college and playing sports. I had to wait for college for a few years.

And I've been biitching about Golden since the night we played Kansas.

You see, when your life is relying on things that are occurring in an instant, and then they're permanent - you learn to do some really fast evaluations - and those with zero intuition are found out real quick. I didn't have time to biitch about them - just zipped them up in a bag and sent them home.

Golden has zero intuition. None. Nada. That fat prik could stay ten more years, and maybe luck out one.

So I'll continue to biitch about Golden.

You need to take a part time job as a nurses assistant - and work on your **** identification skills.

Advertisement
Only on canesinsight...where a bunch of boys find, every and any reason to complain about everything. Complain more than a bunch of middle school girls. Board is obviously filled with a lot a people who never played any type of sports. Lol, carry on..Go Canes

I will go ahead and mark you down as the proud to go 6-7 crowd.

Call it what you want but what is the purpose of posting the pics? We don't know what they are doing..we don't know if this was after practice..we don't know anything. So why knock it? Cant be that bored..I am all for knocking things like ending camp early..(like he did last year when he claimed "we were ready and there was nothing else he needed to see.")...But stuff like this is just nitpicking..

Too many guys complained about how much the dodgeballs stung last year so Gorlden went with a softer approach this year.

Well, this "boy" had earned his Green Beret by age 20, and was in combat instead of attending college and playing sports. I had to wait for college for a few years.

You see, when your life is relying on things that are occurring in an instant, and then they're permanent - you learn to do some really fast evaluations - and those with zero intuition are found out real quick. I didn't have time to biitch about them - just zipped them up in a bag and sent them home.

Golden has zero intuition. None. Nada. That fat prik could stay ten more years, and maybe luck out one.

You need to take a part time job as a nurses assistant - and work on your **** identification skills.

Would've never guessed that you were in the military...Military men don't normally *****, especially about another men...but carry on! Oh, Thanks for your service. Go Canes!

Advertisement

Would've never guessed that you were in the military...Military men don't normally *****, especially about another men...but carry on! Oh, Thanks for your service. Go Canes!

Archer is the king of *****ing, and he seems to think that his military service makes him an expert on all things, including football.

bubble.jpg

For some odd reason, I'm suddenly missing Paul Dee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden is so deeply into this concussion BS that he thinks it more important and responsible to eliminate as much contact as possible. Freaking guy needs tire ironing as bad as Donnie Trump.
It's not just concussions he's worried about. He knows we lack depth across the board so what better way to prevent injuries than having the players run around carrying a replica Blake James deflated ball sack.

Advertisement

Archer sounds like Nam Vet. *****ing is a honored military tradition -- especially in Army. Hey, Archer, if I am right, imagine Al as 2nd Luey in real action for first time. He make it though the first night?

This helps our togetherness. And everybody knows that togetherness, not football talent or ability is what wins games.

UKnow and dk72 - Go **** yourselves.

You CLEARLY did NOT serve in the military as those who do/did know that biitching is a time-honored tradition. For those of us who were triple and quadruple volunteers, we couldn't biitch out loud as we actually asked for the jobs. But among ourselves, we could bellyache about whatever made us happy.

A non-stop eight mile run in the morning up the mountain, and we'd biitch about all the unnecessary leisure time we had. That evening, a fifteen mile fast walk with 80 pounds on our back at 4mph, and we'd ***** about them not picking up the pace.

Our one hot meal every month - standing in the rain, with our food washing over the edge of the plate - and we'd biitch about the mashed potatoes should have been weighted.

Golden has zero intuition. That thick manual he fabricated? That's what he relies on for direction.

Ever note the complete absence of adjustments during a game? Ever note the lack of halftime change-ups? Ever note the ****poor defensive play calling when we'll get burned time after time on the same play? Ever note the idiotic line-ups on defense? Ever note him standing on the sideline with his own frustrated thousand-yard stare?

Golden never, EVER has a feel for the game. Golden never, EVER has any intuition during a game. Golden goes in with a plan - such as it is - and when the plan turns to absolute crap (after a couple plays), he's lost.

Normal coaches can react. Good coaches can anticipate.

Golden can't do either. Because he has zero intuition. None.

It's a virtue you either have - or you don't. It doesn't get better with time.

Advertisement
Back