ONLY 2 schools that can end the monopoly

KATKER

Drive by porster
Alabama likely on the way to another National Championship is thriving with recruiting...again. In my opinion there are 2 schools that can stop Nick Saban and none of them come from SEC, Big10 or named Notre Dame. I'll also add the SEC is beginning to weaken from top to bottom because of the strangle hold that Alabama has on their conference.

Miami & USC

Until these two schools are back on top, Alabama will continue to roll, especially over the likes of Taint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are going to have to win some meaningful games before we talk about dethroning anyone except Mr. Jones from Friday.

I listened to the Cowherd radio show and he made mention of the best coaching jobs in college football and he listed Texas, Miami and USC. Because they're all great places to live in and have deep recruiting pools of talent. So yes, either of these 3 schools could at some point help dethrone Bama. You need the right coaching staff in place though to help fulfill that potential though. And by the looks of it, early on it looks like all 3 schools are trending in a positive direction.

I listened to the Cowherd radio show and he made mention of the best coaching jobs in college football and he listed Texas, Miami and USC. Because they're all great places to live in and have deep recruiting pools of talent. So yes, either of these 3 schools could at some point help dethrone Bama. You need the right coaching staff in place though to help fulfill that potential though. And by the looks of it, early on it looks like all 3 schools are trending in a positive direction.

Don't listen to his show so it's nice to see a national media member admit that when everything is in place (coaching included) Miami is a top teir job.

I believe Richt is the guy that can take us there. I'm not sold but I see good signs and finally we have a coach that no matter how much success is here for the long haul.

Advertisement
We are going to have to win some meaningful games before we talk about dethroning anyone except Mr. Jones from Friday.

Were no where close. I'm just saying how the College football landscape is and looks to continue to be Miami and USC are the only two schools that can stop a juggernaut like Alabama.

Were no where close. I'm just saying how the College football landscape is and looks to continue to be Miami and USC are the only two schools that can stop a juggernaut like Alabama.

Looks like college football might have to patiently await Saban's retirement. We can't even dethrone VT or UNC.

Advertisement
Miami, SC and TEX seem like the right candidates. I might throw Clemson in there because Dabo has built a juggernaught and they were better than BAMA last year, IMO. I can for sure tell you it won't be VT, UNC or Louisville!!

Looks like college football might have to patiently await Saban's retirement. We can't even dethrone VT or UNC.

Sooner or later "they" will realize it. It may take some time but we've all heard many announcers say it...College Football is better when Miami is on top. Wonder why?

Miami, SC and TEX seem like the right candidates. I might throw Clemson in there because Dabo has built a juggernaught and they were better than BAMA last year, IMO. I can for sure tell you it won't be VT, UNC or Louisville!!

Clemson is done Imo.

Advertisement
OSU can unseat them.

Their players are treated as students. MIAMI and USC players are treated as pros.

Taint has a strong brand and a great coach(hate him) but will never dethrone Bama. Never

Last edited:
Miami or LA. The next title town for college football. The good ole boys will hate it but it's what must be done.

Advertisement
Back