ONE Running Back Played All Game

Yea i only saw 1 RB play today also but he played for Michigan state.

:monkey-serious:

i
Michigan State Rushing
CARYDSAVGTDLONG
Kenneth Walker III271726.4026
Jayden Reed2178.519
Payton Thorne840.5022
Tre Mosley122.002
Jordon Simmons210.502
Jalen Nailor1-3-3.000
TEAM411934.7126

i
Miami Rushing
CARYDSAVGTDLONG
Cam'Ron Harris11444.0011
D'Eriq King1270.6010
Mike Harley111.001
TEAM24522.2011

Advertisement
I'm not making excuses here, but maybe the backups suck with the blocking schemes. So you put them in there, the defense automatically knows its a run.

****, that's all I've got on trying to reason why they did what they did.

Walker is a bad man. That guy is going to play a long time in the NFL if he remains healthy.

I also thought it was crazy that MSU didn't have one rushing touchdown all of however long their season was. Last time a team did that, 1996. That's nuts.

44 yards rushing and we couldnt get another running back in the game for a carry or two?

Noon game in September and these incompetent idiots playing one running back every single snap of the game, save for one play, the reverse to Harley where Cody Brown came in to decoy. Pulled out after that play and brought Cam Harris' worn out *** back in the game.

The incompetence of this staff knows no boundaries.
I think I read on PFF that they'd never seen a RB play that many snaps

44 yards rushing and we couldnt get another running back in the game for a carry or two?

Noon game in September and these incompetent idiots playing one running back every single snap of the game, save for one play, the reverse to Harley where Cody Brown came in to decoy. Pulled out after that play and brought Cam Harris' worn out *** back in the game.

Yeah i mean, the coaches are probably the worst I've ever seen, at least with regards to having absolutely no common sense whatsoever.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Other guys must be dirt slow af

Other guys must be dirt slow af

Cam Harris had 11 carries and 7 receptions. That's 18 total touches. I dont know how many offensive plays we had but I'll guess it was ~60.

Are the two 4-star running backs that are active on the roster both too slow and unable to block and/or drift off into the flat?

Advertisement
Cam Harris had 11 carries and 7 receptions. That's 18 total touches. I dont know how many offensive plays we had but I'll guess it was ~60.

Are the two 4-star running backs that are active on the roster both too slow and unable to block and/or drift off into the flat?
We ran 90 snaps on saturday. Cam Harris took 88 of them.

Advertisement
This could be one of those situations where the staff is telling the RB room, "i dont care if I have to play a 1 legged midget all game long, if you can't pass block, you can't run the ball for me". But maybe I'm actually assuming the staff holds players accountable.

He likely wouldn’t even play for FSU. 88/90 snaps for a player who looks like he’s thinking of something else the whole game and wants any contact at all for an excuse to go down. Sigh

Advertisement
Back