ONE Running Back Played All Game

SFbayCane

All American
44 yards rushing and we couldnt get another running back in the game for a carry or two?

Noon game in September and these incompetent idiots playing one running back every single snap of the game, save for one play, the reverse to Harley where Cody Brown came in to decoy. Pulled out after that play and brought Cam Harris' worn out *** back in the game.

The incompetence of this staff knows no boundaries.

Advertisement
44 yards rushing and we couldnt get another running back in the game for a carry or two?

Noon game in September and these incompetent idiots playing one running back every single snap of the game, save for one play, the reverse to Harley where Cody Brown came in to decoy. Pulled out after that play and brought Cam Harris' worn out *** back in the game.

Who are you gonna play? Brown played but he’s not going to do anything back there. Thud isn’t even close to playing. That’s it.

All day I waited for another RB to get some reps and it never happened SMH

Advertisement
Who are you gonna play? Brown played but he’s not going to do anything back there. Thud isn’t even close to playing. That’s it.
How do you know Brown won’t do anything? I am not sure if you know just how bad Cam has become. I say become cause he wasn’t like this. But he is the definition of a bad runningback.

Advertisement
How do you know Brown won’t do anything? I am not sure if you know just how bad Cam has become. I say become cause he wasn’t like this. But he is the definition of a bad runningback.
Yes he was. Iyou just chose to ignore it. He was always like this and never should’ve been offered a scholarship. He’s the same player now that he was at Carol City.

Hey quick question, do the CBs still need to turn their heads or did you finally figure out it was scheme that was the issue?

Yes he was. Iyou just chose to ignore it. He was always like this and never should’ve been offered a scholarship. He’s the same player now that he was at Carol City.

Hey quick question, do the CBs still need to turn their heads or did you finally figure out it was scheme that was the issue?
I still believe that the CB’s were being poorly coached by Rumph and that yes, turning your head to find the ball is something every corner should be taught to do.
I also understand that there are times when your hips get flipped towards the sideline and all you can do at that point is read the receiver. But that should not be the standard.

As to the scheme, something happened after Diaz’s second year that made him go away from man to man. We used to mix up his soft *** zone with man to man about 50/50. Now it is more like 80/20 in preference to the soft zone. I personally don’t like his scheme. Of all people we’ve had I liked Randy Shannon’s defensive schemes the best. Remember his teams were known for good defenses but abysmal offenses. He kept his scheme simple and instead focused on coaching up the players to perform. I think Manny out smarts himself with his defense. He needs to see what S. Florida likes to run defensively and run a defense that allows these players to do what they do best. Gap control however is a must. But gaps are taught in HS. So yeah, his scheme is ****, but so are our corners in man to man coverage.

Advertisement

Señority bro

Advertisement
Harris is terrible and I don’t understand why work on the physique if a feather can blow you over...we continually run dive plays with a senior RB who doesn’t know how to hit the hole

I don’t think they’re smart enough to figure out how to use different guys. I actually think this is a high school level staff. I live 30 mins away from Southern Columbia High School who has the longest win streak in the nation & their coaches are much better than ours. Not even close either.

Advertisement
Back